The PK Ilmarine Hotel is exceptional value for money. The hotel is modern, clean and in a great location just a couple of minutes walk from Tallinn's old town. Free decent speed internet is available throughout the hotel.
As per previous reviews we asked the hotel for some additional pillows, and they were provided promptly.
The only down sides of the hotel were.... No tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms, and the limited selection of food at breakfast. However when putting into context the room price, these down sides aren't that much of a concern.
The hotel does have a restraunt and bar, as well as a gym - however we didn't venture into these.
The hotel booked a taxi back to the airport which cost €10 - pickin up a taxi at a taxi rank is far more expensive!!
- Also Known As:
- Domina Inn Ilmarine Hotel
- Domina Inn Ilmarine Hotel Tallinn
- Domina Hotel Tallinn
- Domina Hotel Ilmarine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PK Ilmarine Hotel is a charming hotel conveniently located just near the historical Old Town, in the culturally versatile seaside region of Tallinn. It is only a few minutes' walk from the ferry terminal, railway station, and the city business, entertainment and shopping districts. With its bar & restaurant Wiegand, beauty salon Angel's Rose, the gym, sauna & relaxation area, free WiFi and parking, Ilmarine will be everything you expect from a "home away from home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your PK Ilmarine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.