We booked one night at this hotel as it was 41 euros for a double room including breakfast. The only downsize was that they gave us a twin room. My wife and I really don't like sleeping in separate beds during a holiday. Of course, this is not a big problem for any decent hotel - just give the suite instead.
It was free but they refused to give us a double room. They also refused to give any compensation - a cup of coffee would have done it but no. Overall, the hotel is ok for the price but the location was a bit off, the breakfast dull, no water pressure in the shower and the rooms uninspiring. The employee attitude however, was appalling. It seemed it wasn't their fault though and their manager was to blame.
All I expect from a hotel is to get what I pay for, and this hotel didn't even try to deliver a "double room with breakfast". Never again.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Inn Ilmarine Hotel
- Domina Inn Ilmarine Hotel Tallinn
- Domina Hotel Tallinn
- Domina Hotel Ilmarine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PK Ilmarine Hotel is a charming hotel conveniently located just near the historical Old Town, in the culturally versatile seaside region of Tallinn. It is only a few minutes' walk from the ferry terminal, railway station, and the city business, entertainment and shopping districts. With its bar & restaurant Wiegand, beauty salon Angel's Rose, the gym, sauna & relaxation area, free WiFi and parking, Ilmarine will be everything you expect from a "home away from home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your PK Ilmarine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.