This hotel is in 2 minutes by step from central square Viru and in 5 minutes by step from Old town of Tallinn. In all rooms and hall is fast WiFi and it is free. We came at about 12:30 pm and receptionist already get us our room (for information: is a rule that check in is after 15:00). For us In that moment was a new place and we was hungry. Was very comfortable to have a lunch at the hotel! Cafe Compass on 1st floor introduce good complex menu for lunch: about 5 euro soup and big plate with main course (for your choice meat ball or fish and potato or pasta and fresh salad). I told you about our choice and you could find more courses including deserts, drinks etc and all together will be not higher then 10 euro. Our standard room was not so small and very clean and fresh. In the bath you will find all you need: shower gel and soup, whitest towels and carpet for feet and hair dryer. Park Inn give us really good quality of rooms! I have been traveling a lot and have stay in different hotels with different levels.
Other good present from hotel was breakfast! Really tasty and satisfying. Even you could ask chef to cook special for you omelet or fried eggs! End again present for us from Park Inn! In our room we found 2 flyers for city tour by red bus and with this papers we get discount about 6 euro per person! For information city tour starts from Viru square. Next to the hotel is shopping center and supermarket (both are in one building with hotel Sokos Viru) and alcohol shop with very testy Estonian beer Saku dark. Also not far is Kalev spa center with different water activities (2,5 hours is 11,5 euro per person). People on reception and in restaurant are speaking different languages (we spoke in Russian and in English) And all of them was really kindly and hospitality. Small remark for hotel: 1st night in our room was cold and will be better to put extra blankets in all rooms and we was surprised when could not find sponge for shoes. Our days even small hotels give this service for clients.
But in general it is really good hotel and I could recommend it for your accommodation in Tallinn.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Central Tallinn Hotel
- Park Inn By Radisson Central Tallinn Hotel Tallinn
- Reval Hotel Tallinn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish Tallinn hotel, situated near Old Town in the city centre, provides 245 spacious rooms with modern amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Guests at this hotel enjoy the tempting on-site dining options and the hotel also features spacious meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.