We are just back from three nights in room 1001. The location of the hotel is nice, just a short walk to the old town.
The receptionist was polite and gave a lot of information at check in.
- Great room with minibar, safe, cooffee-maker etc
- One of the best beds I've slept in
- Good breakfast
- Great lounge at floor 24 with great view
- No help finding a table at breakfast. Had to eat in the bar as the restaurant was full. Not that great.
- the scrambled eggs looked rather strange.
Having breakfast Monday morning was totally different than in the weekend. Much more quiet and nice ambiance.
We would love to come back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Tallinn
- Tallinn Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clients can choose between Scandinavian, Oriental, Maritime & Italian room styles - In the city centre of Tallinn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.