“good hotel...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 84 hotels in Tallinn
edinburgh
“good hotel...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great hotel, breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Nice big rooms. Close by for centre of town. Handy for the ferry to helsinki. Airport not too far and easy to get to/from by bus. Try some of the honey meads in the old pubs in the old town, excellent.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Andrew2011edinburgh,
I am delighted to learn from your positive words that we were able to make your stay comfortable and positive, from the part of my staff and myself I wish to see you soon again in our beautiful city and hotel!

611 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Medias
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

A nice clean hotel, although the business class rooms have seen a lot of ... business and would welcome some refurnishing. Good WiFi connection and excellent breakfast.

A very good location for both business and leisure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Lucian T.,
thank you for your comment and useful suggestions, in fact I am very happy to announce you that we are renovating our hotel and very soon we will be able to provide our customer with a new incredible product! Come to check us up again !

Vilnius, Lithuania

Ok:
- price level
- rooms
- bar (very empty :)
- business ecosphere: conference and large/medium mtg infrastructure

Resume: will stay here again

Room Tip: Ask for highiest floor to stay for better view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Konstantin T,
we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! On behalf of my team and myself I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having visited us and our beautiful town and hope to see you soon back in Radisson blu Tallinn!

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great location, 5min walk to old town, rooms have amazing views over the city and can see the sea. Top floor bar has great views. Hotel is reasonable, standard for radisson around £120 a night. Friendly and efficient in front desk. Downstairs bar is fine to start the night off, all in all ideal.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Ross7979,
thank you! for your positive comments, we wish to welcome you again in future occasions, maybe in summer? my staff and I thank you again for having visited us and wishes to see you back in the near future.

Marbella, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Definitely i can say that this hotel was one of the best hotels I ever saw. We stayed there for a few nights in Tallinn and were very happy of that place. Prons: Amazing comfortable rooms, good service as always in Radisson brand and very nice view from our room. Cons: Only two and(for example) it was Wi-Fi connection. It wasn't working on our 20th floor. When i wanted to get the access to my internet i had to go downstairs. Second quiet negative thing was our room which was for smokers. They hadn't got any room for non-smokers at the moment for us. But anyways it wasn't very important, because we loved this hotel and were happy of our good time in this place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Espanolrebel,
On behalf of the team and myself I would like to thank you for your positive comment and suggestions, we are currently working to resolve the minor issues you were talking about. I really hope that you will able to come back and visit us in the near future and enjoy the beauty of Tallinn in summer.

Turku, Finland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I´m an old Tallinn-visitor and I wanted to try a hotel outside the center. First thing I have to say: If U wanna go to Talliinn on wintertime U choose a hotel in center: Viru or Nordic Forum. OK. We took Radisson Blu. We walked a well-known route from C-Terminal to Radisson, got a good check-in service and everything. The hotel has a good view, but not the best one. Hotel has a 24th floor bar with wiews over the town, but in the wintertime there was nor wiew nor athmosphere. The breakfast in the hotel was ok, rooms were clean and so on. But I have to complain the renovation and drilling which was on and on also on sunday. I understand we were there outside the tourist season, but still drilling was interrupting us. In the hotelrroom it was also cold. Im not gonna visit that hotel in Tallinn again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Karaleva83,
first of all let me thank you for your suggestions and comments, I will look into your inquiries and find a solution in relation to the discomfort you had. on behalf of myself and my team I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we created you and hope you will give us other chances in the future to show you that this was just an unfortunate occasion.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My stay here was excellent, a very memorable trip. The service was great, the food was good, the rooms well furnished and very comfortable. The location is very good too, quite close to the airport (only 15 mins by taxi) but not too close to be bothered by aircraft noise. Its on a high street so its very convenient for shops and restaurants and there's even a park nearby that was really good for just sitting and relaxing. The walk into the historic parts of the old city though is quite a long walk and most of it uphill so I'd recommend a taxi, but very worthwhile visiting. The hotel is a very tall sky scapper so even though its on the high street I wasn't bothered at all by traffic noise. By far the highlight of the trip though was the beautiful views over Tallinn from the sky lounge on the top of the hotel and sipping a cool beer while watching the sun go down. Idyllic!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Dale T.
I am delighted that my team was able to make your trip a real success! We hope to see you soon in our beautiful hotel and city, thank you again for your great comment!

best regards

Been to Radisson Blu Sky Hotel? Share your experiences!