“Solid choice for Tallinn” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #7 of 85 hotels in Tallinn
London
“Solid choice for Tallinn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great location, 5min walk to old town, rooms have amazing views over the city and can see the sea. Top floor bar has great views. Hotel is reasonable, standard for radisson around £120 a night. Friendly and efficient in front desk. Downstairs bar is fine to start the night off, all in all ideal.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Ross7979,
thank you! for your positive comments, we wish to welcome you again in future occasions, maybe in summer? my staff and I thank you again for having visited us and wishes to see you back in the near future.

623 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Marbella, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Definitely i can say that this hotel was one of the best hotels I ever saw. We stayed there for a few nights in Tallinn and were very happy of that place. Prons: Amazing comfortable rooms, good service as always in Radisson brand and very nice view from our room. Cons: Only two and(for example) it was Wi-Fi connection. It wasn't working on our 20th floor. When i wanted to get the access to my internet i had to go downstairs. Second quiet negative thing was our room which was for smokers. They hadn't got any room for non-smokers at the moment for us. But anyways it wasn't very important, because we loved this hotel and were happy of our good time in this place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Espanolrebel,
On behalf of the team and myself I would like to thank you for your positive comment and suggestions, we are currently working to resolve the minor issues you were talking about. I really hope that you will able to come back and visit us in the near future and enjoy the beauty of Tallinn in summer.

Turku, Finland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I´m an old Tallinn-visitor and I wanted to try a hotel outside the center. First thing I have to say: If U wanna go to Talliinn on wintertime U choose a hotel in center: Viru or Nordic Forum. OK. We took Radisson Blu. We walked a well-known route from C-Terminal to Radisson, got a good check-in service and everything. The hotel has a good view, but not the best one. Hotel has a 24th floor bar with wiews over the town, but in the wintertime there was nor wiew nor athmosphere. The breakfast in the hotel was ok, rooms were clean and so on. But I have to complain the renovation and drilling which was on and on also on sunday. I understand we were there outside the tourist season, but still drilling was interrupting us. In the hotelrroom it was also cold. Im not gonna visit that hotel in Tallinn again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Karaleva83,
first of all let me thank you for your suggestions and comments, I will look into your inquiries and find a solution in relation to the discomfort you had. on behalf of myself and my team I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we created you and hope you will give us other chances in the future to show you that this was just an unfortunate occasion.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My stay here was excellent, a very memorable trip. The service was great, the food was good, the rooms well furnished and very comfortable. The location is very good too, quite close to the airport (only 15 mins by taxi) but not too close to be bothered by aircraft noise. Its on a high street so its very convenient for shops and restaurants and there's even a park nearby that was really good for just sitting and relaxing. The walk into the historic parts of the old city though is quite a long walk and most of it uphill so I'd recommend a taxi, but very worthwhile visiting. The hotel is a very tall sky scapper so even though its on the high street I wasn't bothered at all by traffic noise. By far the highlight of the trip though was the beautiful views over Tallinn from the sky lounge on the top of the hotel and sipping a cool beer while watching the sun go down. Idyllic!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Dale T.
I am delighted that my team was able to make your trip a real success! We hope to see you soon in our beautiful hotel and city, thank you again for your great comment!

Seinajoki, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great central location in the city, great customer service and room service. Breakfast selection was great. Close enough to walk to old Tallinn and ferry. Had a beautiful view of the old Tallinn from room.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilles T, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear JEMkiwi,
On behalf of Radisson blu staff and myself I am glad to hear you have enjoyed staying in our beautiful town and hotel and hope, some day, you will come to visit us again!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Very nice hotel. Probably 3 blocks to the old town. Had a very modern, large room. Very large shower - could hold 4 people! Breakfast was nice and varied.

The only problem was that I had the last room at the end of the corridor and could not connect to the internet. The front desk said they often had this problem and quickly installed a router in my room. The only problem was that I still had no internet. Thus, I highly recommend this hotel, but just don't get a room near the end of the corridor.

Room Tip: Don't get a room at the end of the corridor - weak/no internet service.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilles T, Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Jay K,
thank you for your positive comments and suggestions we are currently investigating what could have gone wrong with the Wifi connection to improve and resolve the issue. On behalf of Radisson blu team and myself we hope that your stay was still enjoyable and wish to welcome you again in our beautiful town and hotel.

Heusden-Zolder, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm almost every week in Tallinn and usual I stay in the Radisson Olympia hotel.
For New years eve I wanted something different and I stayed this time in the Radisson Blu hotel.
I had a room (2210) on the 22 floor. This is a "business class room".
The room was wearied out, outdated and a bed that must have been good 10 year ago but not anymore. Taking in consideration that it was more expensive then the business class rooms in the Radisson Olympia I must say it was by far not worth the extra money and I wished I stayed in Olympia.
We had booked a New Years eve dinner in Lounge 24, the top floor restaurant of the Radisson Blu. This was top notch. State of the art food, Unbelievable view of the city and the New Years eve fireworks. We really enjoyed it.
The staff was friendly as always and the breakfast was good.
The elevators are another annoying item. When you enter the elevators you can't press the number of the floor you want to go to without entering your room key in a slot inside the elevator. So this is how it goes. you enter the elevator and you press the button and nothing happens. Then you remember to put the room key in the slot but you have to find the card first. In the mean time the elevator takes off, collect somebody of floor X, goes down again and only then you can enter your card and press the right floor again!

All in all, I will for sure visit lounge 24 again, but I will for sure not stay in the hotel as long as the rooms are in the state as they are.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Phil_Frederix,
thank you for your comment, we are in a process of full renovation of the hotel rooms and common areas, this process will take several months to be finalized, but the result should resolve the issues you just mentioned, never the less i would like to this opportunity to apologies for the inconvenienced you experienced and hope to welcome you in the near future to try our new great rooms!

best regards

Been to Radisson Blu Sky Hotel? Share your experiences!