“I love this place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I cant believe what some people have wrote asbout this bar?!?!? I didn't eat here so I cant comment on the food but the beer was good and reasonably priced! I've travelled to many European cities and drank in many European bars and I have to say that the staff in Shamrock were some of the friendliest people I've ever met (Triinu, Tatjana, Julia, Eerik). In fact I enjoyed this place so much I'm going abck in a few weeks!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Get the hell out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I went to this "pub" last night with my boyfriend, and we managed to resist fifteen minutes before leaving. We ordered drinks and chips at the bar from the rudest girl I've ever seen behind a bar who looked incredibly pissed off and grabbed the money from my hand without saying a word.
Chips were undercook, flaccid and with some kind of herbs on which tasted like catnip, absolutely nasty. Fortunately for that there's the Mc Donald's next door, much more worth your money.
Just stay the hell out of this place, there are plenty of better options.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Espoo, Finland
“Worst drink ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a drink late in the evening there and the drink was worst ever. I usually try a Long Island Ice Tea drink everywere and "rank" bars with that and here a got the worst one. It was also expencive... so we did complain to the waiter, but he just said that the drink was ok... no "sorry" or no "what´s wrong" or anything. What else to do than pay those drinks (but not drink them) and go to another bar...

Visited July 2013
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been here two weeks in talinn and visited the shamrock regularly and have to say the staff are excellent and made me feel very welcome, would highly recommend it to any newcomer and your guaranteed to have a good night. Wiy thanks to Julia and Tanya for ther hospitality!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Irish coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a quiet irish coffee after dinner on a monday afternoon.

Nice service and a quite nice IC, althoug the real cream would have been nice, not the canned ready whipped cream!