We really enjoyed our stay at the Meriton Conference and Spa. Rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast was good and staff were friendly and helpful. We were told at check in that we were only allowed to use the spa facilities up until 11am during our stay as we hadn't paid the extra to have unlimited access, this is what we had expected, however on our last day we were allowed into the spa for free well after 11am which was a very nice bonus!!! I'm not sure if this was because it was quiet or if it was just an oversight- either way it was lovely. The only thing to be aware of is that the bar prices are pretty expensive compared to elsewhere in Tallinn, but probably to be expected in a Hotel?? Overall I would definitely stay here again when in Tallinn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament, Paldiski mnt.4. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants.Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn