We spent here 3 days on a family vacation. The standard family room was roomy enough for 2 extra beds and the room location on 2nd floor was nice as we didn't need to wait for the elevators.
The wellness centre is nice, but if you want to make sure to get the spa treatments you want you need to book them in advance - I tried to book a day spa package of 2 hours when we arrived to the hotel but there were none available for our stay. The pool area is great with the kids (even though there are no slides), a bit worn but clean and there are different kinds of pools & saunas to use. The gym is OK.
One thing I can't recommend is the restaurants. The breakfast is, as said, poor and all the restaurants are very expensive. The quality on the Asian one (can't remember the name) is good though. The staff is very nice and service good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament, Paldiski mnt.4. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants.Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel