The Meriton is well-located for easy walks to the Occupation Museum and Underground Tunnels, both highly recommended, and Old Town Tallinn. The older rooms are a bit larger and offer a great view, whereas the new wing is more modern and minimalist. No place to open suitcases conveniently. Interesting restaurants, especially Russian theme, in light of recent history. Criticisms notwithstanding, I'd stay there again if the price continues to be commensurate with the value.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Hotel
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament, Paldiski mnt.4. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants.Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.