“Lots of variety” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 34 restaurants in Rakvere
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Brezza della Laguna is an a ´la carte cafe, located in Rakvere's largest shopping centre, Pohjakeskus (the Nordic Centre). Our cafe boats top-level services, offering both sushi and Italian, 3 mm pizza or freshly squeezed juices. Come and take a look at our menu, sample some of the dishes or book a party catering in a place of your choice.
Helsinki, Finland
“Lots of variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is a lovely restaurant/bar located in Pohjakeskus mall in Rakvere. They offer a wide variety of dishes. Thus, I would imagine everyone can find something they like. The only hard part was to choose which one of all the dishes I wanted to have, would have liked to taste so many more! I ended up for a regular pasta dish and it was good. Nothing too amazing, but tasty and a big portion for a small price. I do regret not trying their saslik, as I'm pretty it would have been good.

The restaurant is nicely decorated and also has an outside terrace, which is lovely in the summer. If you go to Pohjakeskus, which I also recommend if you're in Rakvere, I would suggest you to have your meal here while shopping.

• Visited May 2012