I stayed in Green Villa for 3 weeks and it was my worst experience of hotel service.
1) the rooms are cleaned rarely (once in 3-5 days) and when it happens the quality is very low.
2) when I asked the manager how offen they change towels she first answered that it happens every 3 day. When I asked the same question in 10 days of my staying there the same manager told me that for those who stays long they change towels one in 5 days!!!
3) The linen was promised to be changed on the 8th day but it was changed on the 9th day after my request!!! By the way, the linen was very old.
4) The host and the hostess of the guesthouse treated me as a daughter in law (which is not in favour) and not as a client who paid them over 2000 Euro. They could be even rude sometimes. The manager could answer one way one day and another way next day.
5) I didn't risk to eat breakfast there since I was not sure about the quality of the products but when I had hot chocolate on the last day of my staying there I had my stomach disordered for the next 2 days.
6) In spite of the fact I was staying there with 3 kids without my husband I was ready to pack all our things to move to another hotel but they didn't allow saying I must pay for 3 more days.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Green Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.