“Vilnius Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #17 of 89 Hotels in Vilnius
“Vilnius Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Clean, modern and very friendly staff. Sky bar views are spectacular. Not too far from historic center. Rooms are nice and clean although beds are a bit small. Bring cash for taxi's as most don't use credit cards. Overall a very pleasant stay.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear mrneeves,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.

We have a good location here right in the centre of VIlnius and I am happy you could enjoy that. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva soon.

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The hotel was very busy when we stayed here, but anyway we enjoyed the room (especially the view of the city). Also room was clean, well furnished and decent size. Breakfast is good and they also provide gym and sauna (which we didn't use).

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Anastasia V ,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Klaipeda, Lithuania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Was staying in business class room and got everything i asked for! great choice, perfect stay! although Sky Lounge could be serving food.. Location is not the greatest either, but all u need is across the road. Overall: A!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear MTkiller,

thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our Business Class room and we have provided you with high standards of services .

We look forward to welcoming you back when your travel brings you to VIlnius.

Sarpsborg, Norway
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Have been spending many nights at radisson hotels, but this one was different from the others.
Wake up the first day taking a shower, there are missing all the towels in the room.
The breakfast was really disappointing, old precut bread, dry vegetables, poor selection of food in general. (Radisson Latvija in Riga had a delicate, and really grate breakfast as it should be)
There are a small gym in the basment that was good, that is if you know where to fint it, this hotel lacks all signs that tell you where you are.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear ocl85,

We appreciate you for bringing your dissatisfaction in regards to your recent stay with us to our attention. Allow me to sincerely apologize on behalf of the staff here in the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva for the issues you had to face during your stay. We do take the feedback very seriously as without constructive feedback we are unable to constantly monitor and improve our levels of customer satisfaction. I have to admit that the matters highlighted are the most unusual for us and certainly not up to our standards.
I regret to hear about the disappointing experience as we always strive to make sure our guests are satisfied and would return to the Hotel. Unfortunately in this case we have not been able to meet your expectations. I assure you that we do greatly appreciate all of our guests and I am extremely sorry that this did not reflect in our service during your stay. We take great pride in delivering the best possible service to all of our guests and the issues you highlighted will certainly be followed up accordingly by our department heads. May I kindly ask you to contact me directly to further discuss your recent experience with us as I would certainly like to make it right for you?

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon back to the hotel and I hope that upon your next stay we will be able to meet you expectations.

Kind Regards,

Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great breakfast buffet (as well as for lunch), convenient location of the hotel for walks into the old town and a very good gym including a sauna. I was quite impressed by the view from the Sky Bar although we did not stay long :-)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Dusan K ,

thank you for your positive feedback.

I am glad to hear that we have provided you with high standards of services and you were able to enjoy our location, fitness center and the views from the SkyBar .

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Built in the Soviet era, this hotel has been fully overhauled and nicely furnished to make it a high-standard but lacking in character business-class hotel on the river with great views from all floors, but especially the Sky Lounge at the top. It is larger in size than most Vilnius hotels, so used often for conferences and larger events. Both size and location are better suited for business travelers. Rooms are adequate, clean and comfortable, but rather small. Breakfast is great (like most Lithuanian hotels), they also serve excellent buffet lunch. The dinner menu though very pricey is also very good. The gym downstairs is small in size but has everything most people would want, including a sauna.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Darius S,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent visit to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.
We are very lucky with our central location I am glad you found that convenient for your business meetings. I am happy the team looked after you during your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you again.

Tampere
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had chosen the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva for our Christmas trip via Finnish travel agency. We are used to spend our Christmas somewhere in Europe, visited Lisbon, Munich, Budapest and Lillafured, Viimsi in Estonia and Barcelona. This was our first time in Lithuania.

The four star hotel was clean, its lobby very comfortable and the interior of the restaurant, and our room was quite ok, too. We got the room already at 12. Then we went having something to eat, and the hotel served a lunch buffet until 15. It was half past one o’clock, when we arrived there. Salads were nearly ok, but the warm dishes not. I had chicken, which was cold and dry already. Then we had coffee, which was cold, too. I claimed about these to the young waitress, who said that she could bring another coffee. Well, my stomach does not stand too much coffee …

We were 22 Finns there having the previously ordered Christmas Eve buffet in the restaurant. It was almost the same as the lunch buffet. After having eaten and drunken again cold coffee we thought it would be nice to get into the Sky bar, which was announced everywhere in the hotel as a fine possibility to see Vilnius at night. Well, I heard that it is closed. I asked a waiter, why the Sky bar is not open, and she told me that the Lithuanians want to spend a nice, quiet Christmas and that is why the Sky bar is closed! He added that we could stay in the 1st floor restaurant; he probably thought that we will only drink there! It was not announced anywhere that Sky bar is not open.

Breakfast was ok, even though not much changes and variety between days.

When walking by the river side on 23rd noon it suddenly started an enormous rain. My husband’s coat went totally wet, so I asked at reception, if they had any means to dry it. A young woman spoke about a heater, which probably could help, because the ventilation in the room gave only cold. I waited for more than one hour for an answer, but then I had to call the everywhere advertised “one button call” and told that I am not any more interested about their help. Then I ironed, ironed and ironed, but it helped only by trousers. Then we went quickly to shopping centre Europa, found a Finnish Seppälä shop there and bought a cheap but functioning overcoat.

There was one nice thing that the hotel offered; because the hotel was quite empty, they could afford to let us keep rooms until 6 pm. I had already asked for until 4 pm because I got flu there, because of the strong wind.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ritva F,

I appreciate you for taking the time to bring your to bring your dissatisfaction to my attention.
I am truly saddened to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion. I assure you that this is certainly not acceptable and the experience you had is not a norm at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva. We do take the feedback we receive very seriously and the lack of Yes I Can-attitude will certainly be addressed with the staff members involved as this is not up to our standards. I had discussed the matter with my colleagues and it seems that you were right. May I kindly ask you to contact me directly to better discuss the experience as I would welcome an opportunity to restore your faith to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.

We do hope to have the opportunity to host you soon again and hopefully upon your next visit
we would be able to meet and exceed your expectations.

With Kind Regards,