“Radisson Blu Vilnius” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Radisson Blu Vilnius”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Room was cold. Took a while to heat up. Rooms all seem to have 2 twin sized beds. I jusy pushed them together. Probably uncomfortable for tall people though. Water had good pressure and was nice and warm. Food was good at the restaurant. The waiter was very courteous. Typical hotel for Europe. Left before breakfast opened and the the hotel provided a breakfast box. Consisted of an apple, water, croissant, mini sandwich with cheese and ham. Also had tea and coffe bar with to go cups and granola bars. KGB museum across the river. Walking distance to historic sites. Skybar lounge had good drinks with nice views.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write with your feedback on your recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.
I’m really pleased to read that you found the hotel typical european. I’m glad that you appriciated breakfast box we offer for our early departing guests.
Also I would like to thank you for reccomending our location and the SKYBAR with good drinnks and nice views.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

general manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Blackburn, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This hotel is in the business district of Vilnius. An easy 2o min walk into the old town.If you are arriving or departing from the airport take the number 2 bus {second stop after crossing the river). It will cost you around 70 pence. A taxi will be in the region of £30. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. However they will try to upgrade you to a better room. Don't bother, we had a standard room on the 10th floor. Small but more than adequate for our 4 night stay. The breakfast is more than adequate. However you may find the staff a little to keen to clear your table, On the whole thank you for a wonderful stay

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Parky_13,

Thank you for taking the time to posting your review of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.
I am happy to be reading the kind comments in your review. I am glad to hear you found our staff friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed your stay experience with us.
I do look forward to welcoming you back again to Vilnius soon.

Best Regards,

General Manager.
Wandering American
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My family and I are currently living in Riga and we decided to take a short family vacation to Vilnius. We drove from Riga to Vilnius in about 4.5 hours; we had to make a few stops for Statoil hot dogs and bathroom breaks.

I booked this hotel on Expedia for three nights and got an average rate of $139.84; it was the U.S. Expedia site that's why it was in dollars. Upon arrival the staff were polite and quick to take our bags up. The lobby was clean and the hallways and common areas were tidy as well. I was very pleased with our room especially since it had a balcony; see the pictures I posted for details. I think we were on the 14th floor, so we had a great view of the city.

The only drawback was the location, not that it was too much of a problem. We ended up doing a lot of walking anyway so the extra trek wasn't so bad. Considering the location of other hotels in and near the Old Town, one could do better but you will pay for that convenience. I was there with my wife and two kids, 5 and 6 years old, and the little ones were able to keep up. Basically don't be too concerned with the review that say you need a rental car or you'll need a taxi.

The breakfast at the hotel was fantastic and when I realized they didn't have any Nutella sitting out, they went and found some for me; service with a smile! :) The food was so good I think I probably gained a few pounds/kilos during my 3 night stay. We visited the Skybar and of course the prices were about as high as the floor it's on but a stunning view nonetheless.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Vilnius, it was a great experience and I would do it again tomorrow if I could.

Room Tip: We paid a little more and got a business class room. It had one queen bed and a couch that folded ou...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Morseman21,

Many thanks for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you found our staff very friendly & helpful and our rooms very clean and comfortable.I am glad that you found there was a good choice of food at breakfast time.
I would like to apologise for the location but I understood that finally your family enjoyed walking.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva again in the near future.

Vilnius, Lithuania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

During the last 6 months or so I’ve have stayed at the Hotel for probably about 6 weeks in total.

- Each and every time I’ve stayed I’ve enjoyed the atmosphere and the friendliness of the staff
- Everyone who I have spoken to have been very professional and have always gone above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable as possible
- These guys run a tight ship.

Highly recommended from a seasoned traveller

Room Tip: Business Rooms, There's even a sauna in some of them
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Many thanks for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, Vilnius.

I am delighted you found our staff friendly. It's great to read you enjoyed hotel's atmosphere while staying with us.

I am glad you also noticed our Business Class rooms with Sauna.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, Vilnius in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have stayed here and have to say the service is always good, the hotel is always impeccable and the rooms are always very clean and comfortable. I really love the beds though, huge and comfortable under heating floor,make it warm and cozy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Vilnius.Очен хороший отель ! рекомендую

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, it is fantastic to read such a positive review which was well received by all our team here.
I am very happy to read that you were happy with your room and the team were able to help you during your stay.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva again.

Carnikava, Rigas, Latvia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have stayed here many , many times, and have to say the service is always consistent, the hotel is always impeccable and the rooms are always very clean and comfortable. I really love the beds though, huge and super comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Vilnius.

Room Tip: The higher floors do not have windows that open.
Dear Colin L,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts, it is fantastic to read such a positive review which will be well received by all our team here.

I am very happy to read that you were loyal to our property many times, and the team were able to help you also during the last stay.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva again.

Kind regards,

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Radisson Blu Lietuva is one of the examples of the right value for money approach.

It is standard 4 star chain hotel located 5 minutes away from the city centre and 15 minutes to Gedeminas Tower, which means that the location is absolutely nice.

The building itself looks quite crappy, but inside everything is new and clean. The reception area is quite big, though cozy enough. The staff speaks perfect English and Russian and is very responsible. Near the reception there is a nice lobby bar where you can have a cup of coffee or some beers. On the other end of the lobby area there is an entrance to the Olympic casino, rather small, but nevetheless providing some gambling experience.

I'd like to point out very nice window views especially if your room overlooks the river available event from the fifth floor we had a room at. The room itself was nothing special, but very clean and accurate. What I liked most of all is a fantastically comfortable bed! Probably, I've met the only one of the same quality in Diplomat Hotel in Stockholm. We really had a wish to spend all the holidays in it :)

Another local must-see is Skybar, a bit overpriced place with amazing 360 view. We came at around midnight, almost all the tables were occupied. We ordered Long Islands and hot wine and wanted some snacks (there are some options in menu), but they didn't have any what was quite strange.

As for the breakfasts, they are ok, in a very big sometimes overcrowded (especially on December 31) restaurant.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with river view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear From_moscow,

I appreciate the time you have taken to post your review of The Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.

We have a good location here right in the centre of Vilnius and I am happy you could enjoy that. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and the team looked after you while you were here.
However, I am sorry that there was an issue with the snack service in the SkyBar and I have passed your comments to the SkyBar manager.

I do look forward to welcoming you again to The Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.

Kind regards,

General Manager.

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva? Share your experiences!