“Nice and spatious hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #17 of 89 Hotels in Vilnius
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lund, Sweden
“Nice and spatious hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Nice hotel with good service and excellent location near the charming old city center. It's easy to get there by car and parking is available on site. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is accurate, professional and service minded. The restaurant is good with a good breakfast and good a la carte menue. We have stayed at this hotel many times and are very satisfied. It is suitable for both business and leisure trips

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
HotelLietuvaVilnius, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear 1234 gramby,

thank you for posting your review on the TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you use Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva services quiet frequently and find our product and staff very satisfying.

Looking forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to Vilnius.

general manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is my first "official" review after staying at this location 3 or 4 times in the last year as well as several times during the last few years. It is my place of choice while in Vilnius and it really never ever disappoints! The accommodations are perfect for my needs and the staff of the hotel couldn't be friendlier or more efficient. It's a slight exaggeration but if you call the front desk for something, they are knocking on your door just about the same time that you are hanging up the phone. The breakfast is always superb and bountiful. The hotel can accommodate huge tours without any interference to the individual "resident" and all of that activity is transparent. Can't be said for other places. I truly can only say great and positive things about this establishment and it is a benchmark for other hotels of all brands to emulate.

Room Tip: The higher floors offer great views of this magnificent City!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
HotelLietuvaVilnius, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Dear NoneNeeded1234,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, and for taking the effort and time to write your review.

It was a delight to read through your review from beginning to end and I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback, especially on our staff. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team.It is a great boost of morale for myself and all the team at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva to receive such positive comments, thank you again.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to our property, hopefully in the near future.

San Francisco, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva is an excellent choice for Vilnius, providing comfortable rooms, a solid breakfast, all at a reasonable price. While the design is definitely soviet-era, it is clear that the hotel is trying their best to make it attractive.

My parents and I booked two rooms here for two nights during our Baltic road trip. While I would have preferred to base ourselves in old town Vilnius, the Radisson provided excellent value in a relatively convenient location with secure parking (approx. 9 euros per night).

Check-in with quick and easy and both our rooms were on the fifth floor. Rooms were small (compared to the Radisson Blu in Riga and Krakow), but well appointed with a comfortable bed, good sized TV, safe, and minibar (with reasonable prices). The bathroom felt dated, but was clean. I was actually impressed with the level of housekeeping, as it was clear that everything from the trash to the cupboards were cleaned daily.

A highlight of the hotel is the Skybar on the 22nd floor. While the 80s decor might be a turn off, the views of Vilnius are fantastic. Service was friendly, and the drinks good.

Breakfast was good, with friendly staff and a larger spread than the Radisson Blu Elizabete in Riga. A nice plus is that between 4.30 and 6.30 in the morning, an "express" breakfast is available with granola bars, fruit, and a Nespresso machine.

The fitness center was in the basement, and while I chose to instead go running outside along the river, I did take advantage of the sauna.

The only real downside to the hotel is the location: across the river from the old town. It's a brisk 15 minute walk to the main shopping street, and another 10 minutes or so to the center of the old town.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Redeyetraveller,

Thank you very much for posting your review of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva. It is so encouraging to receive such kind comments from our guests.

I am delighted to be reading your review and to hear that your stay was both an enjoyable one and well received by our team here .

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again.

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Radisson Blu Lietuva in Vilnius is supposedly just one of some 20 "upmarket" hotels, which are below four "cream of the crop" hotels, which includes its sister hotel, Radisson Blu Astorija. But we stayed at Blu Lietuva twice already, once in July 2010 and recently, in July 2012. And in both cases, we were not disappointed. The business class rooms on the top floors are quite impressive, with their more spacious accommodations, large toilet area with two doors, a fold out ironing board, and sofa set. Internet wi-fi is always free - and blazingly fast! The housekeepers are very accommodating - twice, we grabbed the one assigned to our floor to do our room since we would be gone for only an hour and they always accommodated.

The Riverside coffee shop serves nice breakfasts and every table quickly gets its own coffee pot. The cooks are eager to do omelets for you. The gym has quite decent equipment and all of them were working. I wasn't sure how taxis knew when people were waiting for cabs but there were always cabs turning into the hotel driveway. A plus for the hotel was the Cup Mall beside it with its drug store, Maxima supermarket, bakery, restaurants, plus your usual retail shops. for the more adventurous, the Olympic Casino is at the basement of the hotel and there were several strip clubs beside the hotel.

The negative is that it does take a 15-minute walk to get to the edge of Old Town. But that's about it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear JGR001,

thank you for your kind comment about our hotel services.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Business Class room.

Looking forward to welcoming you again on your next stay with us.

Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed in this hotel while attending a conference. The location is nice, 10 minute walk to the Old Town. Rooms can use an update. The carpet in our room was stained, the water would not drain from the shower. Some people at the front desk were helpful and friendly, others were surly. Dining room staff were very nice and courteous. Good breakfast too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear VT2011,

Many thanks for your recent review of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva Vilnius.

I was glad to read that you found our location, dining service and buffet breakfast very good.

Thank you for your concern regarding the bathrooms.We are aware about it and plan to start room renovation process in 2013.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel waqs great, i stayed for two nights and was not disapointed. I ate in the Hotel the firstnight and food was very good, the room i had was clean and spacious. I used the trandfer from the airport and it was very smooth although the taxi that collected me was quite old. If i do need to visit this area again i will stop here for sure. I also took a nice walk along the river in the morning

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear Taffadvisor,

We are very happy you were able to stay with us recently and appreciate your lovely comments regarding your stay.

We do value all feedback from our guests, both positive and negative, as this is the only way to ensure we continue to grow and evolve as a business.

I am sorry for the shortcomings which you feel that you experienced during your stay with us. We had a meeting with our front office team and I want to ensure you that we'll find a better taxi service during your next visit.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again.

Sincerely yours,
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Perfect for weekend breaks or business occasions. Ordered a Business Class room and it was very nice. Started itching after one night and it stayed for weeks ... However, apart from that I am satisfied. I guess I was unlucky, because my colegues were fine.

• Stayed October 2011
Dear SeatBelt_review,

Thank you for taking the time to write with your feedback on your stay.

Please accept my sympathy for itching inconvenience and believe me there are plenty of other reasons for this. Nevertheless , our housekeeping operates with strict supervision and a high level of training to ensure standards and I can assure you spotless rooms are a high priority.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

general manager

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva? Share your experiences!