My room was tiny and at the end of two long hallways and my view was into an alley and a shoestore, yet it was comfortable and cozy. The rooms was very pretty decorated with antiques. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and I loved that they put a carafe of coffee on each table so guests do not have to keep getting up to get another cup of coffee. I meant to get a photo of the room just off the lobby as it is so lovely. For location, this must be the best place to stay in Vilnius for tourists as it is right in the old city. Dine at the outdoor fish restaurant across the street. Stupendous food and large portions. Then menu has prices in Lithuanian Lits as well as Euros. I truly enjoyed Vilnius and was glad to stay at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Astorija Hotel, Vilnius Hotel
- Radisson Blu Astorija Hotel, Vilnius Hotel Vilnius
- Radisson Vilnius
- Vilnius Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Astorija Hotel is the most beautiful and unique hotel in Vilnius city which offers the finest world class hospitality. The hotel was originally built in 1901 and after renovation has held on to its turn-of-the-century charm and offers guests a unique hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Radisson Blu Astorija Hotel, Vilnius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.