“Tasty tasty tasty!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pinavija Cafe & Bakery

Pinavija Cafe & Bakery
Vilniaus 21 | Vilnius, Vilnius 01402, Lithuania (Formerly Kibin Inn)
+370 676 44422
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Vilnius
Cuisines: Organic, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Quick Bites, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are passionate about the food made with love and the best available ingredients. Absolutely everything we make is done by hand and slowly, with love and passion, using the fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Our strength is natural, everyday freshly made pastries and welcoming customer service. Entire produce is made only using the highest quality natural products. Our confectionery is flavored with the exceptional Belgian chocolate and French cognac. We constantly keep updated with the cuisines of different countries and doing our best to create products that would be loved by guests from all around the world. We greet our guests with love and respect to make them feel at home far from home, while they are in our bakery. Welcome and be our guest!
Vilnius County, Lithuania
“Tasty tasty tasty!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

In fact, I am addictive to sweets, so this place with so many delicious cakes, little pies and other yummies was perfect for me! I still remember amazing smell of this place. I tried little pie with cherries, my boyfriend took same pie with turkey- both were absolutely amazing! Waiting for my next trip to Vilnius and Pinavija!

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Helsinki, Finland
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Excellent cakes, wonderful cocoa and absolutely beautiful interior and exterior! You must visit this place!

• Visited August 2013
“simply delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

the soup is awesome and the pies are really good as well. freshly baked they are perfect with the soup on a cold day. there's a great choice of cakes. I would recommend this place to anyone for lunch or just a cup of tea or coffee with something sweet. enjoyed every bit of it.

• Visited November 2013
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Great Bakery / Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I have mixed feelings writing this review. This is certainly a wonderful bakery. And since I have a child, I appreciate the fact that it has a children's play area, one of the very few in Vilnius. However, I would not consider this to be one of the best restaurants in Vilnius. This is more of a cafe than a restaurant with simple, but excellent food. If you are looking for a nice place, with warm atmosphere, good coffee and a light snack, by all means you can not go wrong. If you are looking for lunch or dinner, there are many other excellent restaurants in Vilnius.

• Visited December 2013
Fano, Italy
“One of my favorite place in Vilnius”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I've been 6 months in Erasmus in Vilnius enjoying every place and every part of this beautiful city, but I think that this is one of the places which is in my heart. Freezing in the cold weather or after a tiring lesson I was always going there to have a cup of tea, coffee or a slice of a wonderful cake! With friends I usually meet there and we were also used to spend hours sitting and talking, very warm place, feeling almost like being home. Whoever is in Vilnius should stop there.
Also the ladies working there are really really nice and the prices are perfect.

• Visited November 2013