“Worth trying for spicy food !” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Noodle, Sandwiches, Asian, Thai, Vegetarian, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Worth trying for spicy food !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were invited to lunch here by a friend, who very often goes to restaurants. We found a nice corner but the music was too loud. The staff cut off the speaker & was polite to our request. It's menu has Thai, Indian & Seafood main dishes. I observing Kosher dishes had a tasty Thai beef main course & Salmon Starter. Both were very tasty & in good quantities . I was happy. Dessert was tasty Pear baked. What was good was everything prepared freshly. Service was satisfactory & I would recommend this place to everybody. Prices are OK according to what you get. We paid 225 Litas for 3 persons including Brandy.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Catastrophic service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I went to Briusly on a late evening for drinks and was immediately disgusted by the staff's service. Firstly, the face control at the entrance was absurd. I wore a semi-formal suit and was rudely asked to take my jacket off and pull out my shirt in order to enter, as presumably it was not according to the inspector's personal taste. The inspector spoke very impolitely and I found this very offensive, regarding the fact that my clothing was neat and tidy. If the inspector explained their dress code and rules politely, I would not have seen it offensive; however, this was not the case.

Later, when I ordered drinks, the bartender brought me a can of beer without filling it in a glass or providing any whatsoever. When asked to provide a glass, the bartender just threw me a half-clean plastic glass carelessly and rudely told me to pour the drink by myself, then turned his back while literally had nobody else to serve at that moment. I could not believe such a terrible customer service. I went out immediately and will never come back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Moscow, Russia
“Good place for late night snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Better reserve table or prepare to wait in line in rush hours.
Price a bit higher than average, but portion size worth it
Tried there many asian cousine dishes and never regreted about the choice
Also its kinda night place, so it is perfect place to party with friends (not restaurant - not club)
For party people there is Opium club upstairs

• Visited December 2013
Minsk, Belarus
“nice fusion cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Lovely food, very tasty and good choice.
On weekends a nice lounge atmosphere in the evenings, with music and lights.
Conveniently situated as well.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barcelona, Spain
“The best soup when sick!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nothing fancy here, just good Asian food! The Seafood soups are epic, a must try especially when you feel sick or have a fever, it will definitely get you back in shape :)

• Visited January 2014