Stayed there for two nights and want to note the following:
1) Rooms - really nice, ability to choose a room for smokers
2) Fast and quiest service, receptionists are very helpful
3) High quality of cosmetics provided
4) VERY QUIET
Parking for 15 LTL is offered. Very good room service.
A location is too good to be true... the very heart of the old city and 5 mins walk from the ferry (old terminal)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with more than 100-year hospitality traditions provided in the building. It is located in the 19th-century building, combines vivid character of a seaside home with the classic sophistication of high standard hotel. The windows of hotel overlook the Dane River embankment and house roofs of old town of Klaipeda. Part of the building faces the most famous Theatre square with open market and main city cultural events being held. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your National Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Royale Hotel Klaipeda