I have stayed in many hotels in my 40 years of travels. I belong to many hotel clubs Marriott, Hilton, Radission,etc and all are very good . Four years ago I discovered this very clean, polite, and very service oriented hotel. I opened a new business and stayed 3 months in the hotel, the length of my visa, in 2009. I knew I was returning and could of rented and apartment. HOWEVER, when I evaluated the benefits of the Amberton there was, and is, no decision.
1.the director and manager both speak perfect English,The Director's father lives in the USA, and she has visited the US, several times, both have University degrees. Both are very accommodating Ladies.
2. The staff all speak English, even the Maids, most are working on degrees.
3.Directions: they all, know the city very well and not only will they tell you all the good places, they will also give you caution when in certain places.
4. Make appointments for you when someone does't speak English, like the demist ( i know first Hand)
5. Where to shop, and where the best deals are.
6. CLEANNESS: My bath room at home should be so clean, and the linens are clean ,and so nice to crawl into,need and extra towel,no question, they just bring it to the room.
7. My experience bugs are NOT a hotel problem, if the hotel doesn't have them, the guests will carry them in. After 4 years I am still looking for the FIRST BUG!!
8. Very reasonably priced, I. usually do not mention price for fear they will raise there there prices.
9.Fun Times:I have had days when things didn't go good,and come to the hotel to find the Manager or Director playing the piano,or one time a guest of 10 yrs. (she was very very good)
10. Christmas : No one like to be gone at Christmas I had to stay twice. The staff had a party,with favors, for the guest staying in the hotel. It wasn't home but at least some one cared. The hotel is like home , someone cares if you are HAPPY!!.
These are only 10 reasons that I have chosen Amberton for the past 4 years.
FJMG Houston TX USA
All rooms are good,i like the first floor,however other floors have rooms that bedroom separated.I...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you for your stay at AMBERTON Cozy hotel and for taking time to write a review.
I am always happy to have you in our hotel and to hear all these nice things about AMBERTON Cozy. It is always a pleasure for me when you keep coming back here. All our staff is very happy and thankful for your comments and your smile.
Should you need anything you know how to contact me.
AMBERTON Cozy General Manager Evelina Sukyte.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.