“Nice stay and relaxing time” 5 of 5 stars

Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Spa Island, Piestany 92129, Slovakia   |
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Piestany
Bahrain, Pakistan
“Nice stay and relaxing time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Balnea Esplanade Palace for to enjoy the weekend off (only 1 hour away by car) and I was searching for a place to relax. try to use Balnea palace piestany. The hotel is very nice, the room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The shower is nice , food and beverage very testy and good guilty

A-S

Room Tip: high floors good view and nice accommodation "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Sir,

thank you for having chosen our Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace for your stay. I appreciate that you have taken the time and effort to review our hotel after your stay.
My team and I look forward to your next visit and until then we wish you good health.

Hotel Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Bratislava, Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have stayed at Balnea Esplanade Palace for the Easter weekend as I am living in Bratislava (only 1 hour away by car) and I was searching for a place to relax. I have to say that was the best decision I could make. The hotel is very nice, the room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The shower is very spacious and the water pressure is sufficient, not just dropping water as I experienced in many other hotels so far. The service was great and every associate was extremly friendly even the housekeeping room maids on the floor. The food was delicious and beside all the mouth watering buffets I can also strongly recommend the a la carte restaurant on the ground floor. Free WiFi in the hotel is another important advantage. Due to the occupancy during the easter weekend it was a bit difficult to get our massages booked, but eventually also this was successfully done. I can strongly recommend this hotel, the right place to take a weekend off, to relax and to get energized!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very bad. Don't now how to serve. Birocracy. It took ages to get treatments. Any change was difficult. Offel breakfast. Nothing to write home about. Like a branch of social security. Terrible. Offel. Left at the same day to another hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Colombo, Sri Lanka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have stayed at Balnea Esplanade for a short weekend. My navigation system had trouble at the beginning to find the hotel, since the published address is leading to a walking area in the city.
2 young ladies at the reception took care of my booking fast and efficient, including a personal warm welcome of the guest relations manager Ms. Jana, who also guided me to the room and explained the resort and its faciliries in detail.
My room was located on the Executive floor, with a balcony and a seperate toilet and bathroom, which is normally only to be seen at to luxury hotels. Need to point out the bed which was very comfortable!
It was mentioned that it is a non smoking floor but an ashtray on the balcony table will keep smoking guests from dropping their cigarrettes down into the hotel's park (which I did not have to do!).
The restaurant and the coffeeshop where busy, and the service very attentive and friendly. The presentation of the food was good, tasted very well and hot food was served hot, as is should be.
All the facilities where clean and in a well kept condition. I personally enjoyed the spacious park, very peaceful and well maintained.
Overall a very enjoyable weekend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Just outstanding:
we Stayed in the Balnea Esplanade for 5 days. The best we ever had in a hotel. The hotel services are very nice and for sure on international 5* level. Friendly staff and good buffets and food. First day we really did fell the spa treatments very positive, the pool and sauna world has everything you need and for entertainment is live music in the Park Cafe and the so called Retro Club with dance music. Will sure try to come back next year or next months.
We really recommend couples and families to go there do not miss the chance !!..

Room Tip: with Balcony
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Spent weekend in Balnea esplanade in February 2014. Great way how to "recharge" your batteries. Very tasty food and really nice staff. Enjoyed the Great atmosphere in Park cafe with very tastefull entertaimnet.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace, responded to this review, March 7, 2014

Grouw, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed in the Balnea Esplanade in January 2014 including the very nice New years eve party. After two weeks we really did fell the spa treatments very positive. The hotel services are nice and for sure on international 4* level. Friendly staff and good buffets made sure that we enjoyed our stay. The pool and sauna world has everything you need and for entertainment is live music in the Park Cafe and the so called Retro Club with dance music. Will sure try to come back next year especially for the 31.12. Renovation of the Spa area is ongoing but finishing the next month.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace, responded to this review, January 21, 2014

Hotel Director

Been to Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace? Share your experiences!