“excellent & outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 23 hotels in Piestany
Grouw, The Netherlands
“excellent & outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed in the Balnea Esplanade in January 2014 including the very nice New years eve party. After two weeks we really did fell the spa treatments very positive. The hotel services are nice and for sure on international 4* level. Friendly staff and good buffets made sure that we enjoyed our stay. The pool and sauna world has everything you need and for entertainment is live music in the Park Cafe and the so called Retro Club with dance music. Will sure try to come back next year especially for the 31.12. Renovation of the Spa area is ongoing but finishing the next month.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
SpaPiestany, Manager at Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Sir,

thank you for having chosen our Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace for your stay. I appreciate that you have taken the time and effort to review our hotel after your stay.
My team and I look forward to your next visit and until then we wish you good health.

95 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Ostrava, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Very professional and friendly staff. Very clean rooms, spa treatments and meals are at a very good level. We assess very positively the restaurant Seasons, quality of service and offered assortment and opening hours. Everything about wellnes is in one place. It was a fabulousy spent week that we would like to repeat.

Room Tip: Panorama Floor is great.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Everything great. Personnel not give 5 points, but 10 points. They were great, helpful and mostly human. Once again a big thank you specify will return with my family to Piestany.
The food was fantastic, had a taste and it looked perfectly arranged. Had a large selection of wines, giving us a very tended.
Such visits I took several times and I was very happy ..... helpful, as well as access conditions are built exactly the required conditions ....

Room Tip: Park side room - Wonderfull view and quiet.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Professional care, clean rooms, willing personal... We were very satisfied with prompt services, spellbound with room, delicious meals. We mostly appreciate that everything about wellnes are in one place.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Very nice place for reasonable prices, friendly and professional staff, excellent spa and opportunities for medical treatment. Perfect place for relax and escape from everyday routine. We hope to come next year for more than few days...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed there for few days and I was surprised how great it was. Food, relaxing, rooms, pools and restaurats, all was amazing.All personal was peaceful and healpful. Rooms was clean bathroom was also big. The place where is this complex built is very very good. I would recommend this hotel for everyone. Hope i will come back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Perfect place to relax. Looking forward to be back again in April. Looking forward on new Balneo therapy. Perfect service ,great personal. I stayed ten days here. Water and Sauna world is amazing. Outside cold and myself in an outside pool with 33 degrees :-). Island is ideal for morning jogging and old town for evening walk. Food is very good and tasty. House vine excellent. Thank you to all. See you soon.

• Stayed December 2013

Hotel Director

Been to Danubius Health Spa Resort Balnea Esplanade Palace? Share your experiences!