Have been there for 2 days for relaxing, the hotel itself, the rooms, the restaurant, bar really nice and new renovated.
But the spa, different story. 1. After check in. Asked at spa reception for some treatent, but unfortunately ( massage, face, pedicure) all have been fully booked during our 2 days. Even as the hotel did not really look like fully booked. So the was the thermal pool only to enjoy, but this is in contrary to the other facilities rather antique. Its a round pool with hot thermal water and thats it. No water massage or so.
All in all somehow dissapionting.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace Hotel Piestany
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace Hotel
- Thermia Palace Piestany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Beautifully renovated Art-Nouveau gem built in 1912 and nesting in the picturesque environment of Spa Island.•Located on the site of thermal springs and healing mud, directly connected to Irma Health Spa.•Immerse yourself in the unique mud and mirror pool in our luxurious spa premises•All you need to keep fit on Spa Island: golf course, tennis, jogging paths. Water sports, fishing, cycling, squash and bowling in Piestany.•Treat yourself to a little time off in our Spa park, enjoy listening to birdsong under old trees, the tranquility of the thermal pools or the enclosure with peacocks and rare pheasants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.