My girlfriend and I spent 4 nights (5days) at Adam & Eva hotel in March 2013. The receptionist was nice and friendly. She showed us two rooms to choose from. Except for some kids writing on the room walls and some few oil spots on the carpet, the room was generaly clean. The furniture style was old fashion, but it was in good working conditions. The bed was comfortable and sheets were clean. The kitchen was clean and has almost the basic utensils.
Having mentioned the good, I would like to mention the not so good issues:
- the cleaning is carried out only early in the morning. If you miss it, the room will not be cleaned until tomorrow.
- no cleaning service during the weekend. I guess its kind of an austerity measure.
- the shower drain was clogged and despite mentioning that to the receptionist 2 times, no one came to fix the drain.
- the door magnetic card works only for one day. We had to go to the reception 5 times to make it work agin.
- The bed pillows were too soft. Once I put me head on it, it becomes flat.
- the safety box in the room was locked, but since we didn't have a need for it we didn't report it to the receptionist.
In general, the hotel was average. And I wouldn't recommend it to anyone coming to Piestany unless you are desperate.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Adam & Eva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.