“excellent tasty food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 160 Restaurants in Kosice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Czech, Central European, Hungarian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Camelot Castle emblazoned with legends became an example for opening restaurant with a unique "castle-like" atmosphere. Comfortable padded benches, huge tables hidden from ruch of city, unusually pleasant service of the castle ladies, meals having a pleasant smell and served on original clay plates. Excellent offer slovak best wines, unpasteurized Pilsner Urquell on the tap, flavorous steaks, home made sausages and othes regional products, plates for more persons, original tartar steaks!
Brackley, United Kingdom
“excellent tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This restaurant seems to go the extra yard in it's determination to produce fresh, homemade and good value food. The staff are friendly and efficient. The beer is excellent too!

Visited December 2013

• Slovak first
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Nice food and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have been twice so far in this restaurant and never left disappointed. The food is fantastic, great selection of local traditional meals and drinks. There restaurant has two levels pub at the ground level and the restaurant in the basement.
The atmosphere is just great, the basement is decorated with a medieval style and looks like dungeon.
The only criticism I have is the slow service towards the end of the night, when my desert took good 30 mins to be served.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Really nice!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Really nice people and food was traditional and delicious!! (Only place french fries are homemade)!! Big variety of meat in menu.Wine was also good and price was correct too :)

Stansted Mountfitchet, United Kingdom
“Susanna Was Magnificent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We travelled from England to Kosice for a friend's wedding and on the Friday evening we went to this restaurant, eight of us, and I have to say that the whole evening was excellent. The service was excellent and we have to thank Suzanna for that who looked after our every need very efficiently and with an extremely pleasant attitude.

I do not know where some people eat at all I can say is that the price that we paid for all of the food, the obligatory "Slovakian shot", designed to definitely clear the nasal passages, and the beer and wine that we had was extremely good value. Everybody commented on the quality and presentation of the food and as I said earlier we had a great time here.

Would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Average!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

By world standards this restaurant is mediocre for its price. Slow staff, a/c working only in one part of the downstairs cellar, bland food. I'd like to believe that my experience would be better if I visited this place on weekend as I really like outside terrace and inside interior.

• Visited August 2013