“Well worth the money” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Moscow, Russia
“Well worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

One of the luxurious restaurants in Bratislava is, in my opinion, still quite cheap compared to its western counterparts when it comes to what you get for the price. Our bill was around 120€ per two persons for three - course dinner including a bottle of wine, but it was worth every cent. The food is uniqe, different and delicious, prepared with thought and great care. I have nothing bad to say about what we had - I've had a scottish salmon which was simply heavenly and my boyfriend had a steak - really soft, tender, exactly to his liking. The service was very polite and we really enjoyed ourselves. Your food takes some time to arrive, but you can be sure it's prepared with utmost care. I wonder how is it now as I've heard it changed owners, so keep your fingers crossed the food will still remain as good!

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great upscale dining in Bratislava”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

The food was outstanding and offered an extensive wine selection ranging from affordable quality to the priciest selections I've seen in town. Our table had a wide variety of dishes ranging from pasta, beef, venison to lamb and each one was excellent. Their sauces were memorable as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Restaurant was very expensive - quality of the food was very good but when it costs between 5 and 10 times any other meal in Bratislava, it is overpriced!
For starters I had the king crab - it wasn't great, not what I expected. But then again, where would they get king crab in a landlocked country - maybe not a great choice. My colleague had a green salad and it was literally a bowl of lettuce, and it was about 12euro.
Mains I had the deer, it was delicious. My colleague had the beef, also excellent.
Dessert we had the chef's choice of a selection of desserts - these were absolutely tiny, and not very nice at all.
We had a glass of wine each (Slovak wines, around 27euro a bottle - serious mark-up when you can get a glass of these for less than 2 euro in other restaurants/pubs!)
A bottle of sparkling water between us cost 7euro!!!
So between the 2 of us the bill came to around 115euro.... this is madness for Slovakia.
Only go if you have a company credit card or expense account :-)

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prague, Czech Republic
“Tasty meal but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

The meal was really tasty, but expensive. It is because the restaurant is located in the city center. Staff was nice but sometimes you needed to call them because they were "blind" to the fact that I didnt have a water or wine on the table.

Visited December 2011
Wommelgem, Belgium
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Read the reviews and went to Camouflage Restaurant. Not the level we expected

Service: Looked like he did'nt enjoyed his work or that he was in a dispute with his chef. Bit lazy, forgot the menu and wine card etc...

Food: Expected more. Uninspirational, bad price/quality value.

Had the feeling something's wrong at the moment at Camouflage Restaurant. Maybe other chef or owner on holiday. Don't know.

Visited December 2011