“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Metodova 4, Bratislava 82108, Slovakia   |
Ranked #13 of 90 Hotels in Bratislava
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We decided to try an another hotel chain as usual and clearly we can agree that it was worth it. The rooms were beautifully furnished, with various architectural widgets. I was little bit dissapointed by weaker selection of hotel toiletries and total absence of hotel guide (unusual in 4* hotel). So you don't know how the phone works, what restaurant offers, when operates spa, room service, when is breakfast served etc. What has supplied all of its negatives was extremely polite, helpful, friendly and professional staff, especially at the front desk (it's a pity, that I don't know their names, I would have appointed them). Although the hotel has beautiful rooms, lobby, great location and food, fabulous Outlook bar at 13th floor overlooking the entire city, we thank its staff for nice stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Bratislava_FO, Front Office Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Tomas,
I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Service is one of the things we try to be different and better than others.
Thank you very much for your commends, as a new hotel we are really thankful for all commends so we can even more improve our service and hotel in general.
I hope we will see you in Bratislava again.

Front office manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Greek first
  • Slovak first
Bucharest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great choice. I was simply enjoying the warm touch feeling that I've had while I was staying there. A beautifull room design - "home" look & feel"; big room, excellent bed & maitress, perfect clean,great services. The food served in the morning breakfast was plenty & varied . The personal is friendly and welcoming and the location of the hotel is central with very good conections.
The view is excellent and they even have a beautifull spa - wich , unfortunately I didn't have time to experience.
I definitevly recommend to choose this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TomasJur, Front Office Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for you positive commends and your nice feedback.
We all are trying they best to deliver best service for our guest and I am happy that this is paying off.
I wish you all the best and hopefully see you again in our hotel.

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Though I stayed only for a night at this hotel, it amazed me with the quality, especially compared to the very reasonable price. Room is nicely decorated and extremely clean. Breakfast had quality food with good variety. Only downside was that the room temparature was fixed and not adjustable. Therefore I turned it off and the room got very hot.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TomasJur, Front Office Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Mr. Basak,
Thank you very much for your time to write this nice review and I am so happy that you have enjoyed our beautiful new hotel. I am so happy that you had a good time here and in Bratislava. Regarding our air conditioning, It is fully adjustable and our reception team is here 24/7 to help with any questions regarding this and also any other issues and wishes.

All the best to you and hopefully we see you again.
Meerbusch, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The newly opened Lindner Hotel Gallery Central in Bratislava has opened only some months ago.I was their just for a short stay, but enjoyed the excellent and well appointed rooms, the breakfast buffet and the friendly service. The hotel is located within a huge shopping centre with food street and fitness, wellness and spa centre. We had lunch at the Italian restaurant.

I have seen and stayed at a number of hotels in Bratislava, this was my best experience so fare.
It´s like a city resort. I can recommend to stay at this beautiful hotel.

Room Tip: As of the 4 floor you have a fantastic view over the city centre of Bratislava.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TomasJur, Front Office Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Johann,

I am very delighted that you have enjoyed our beautiful hotel and shopping center. You have to come in summer when you can also enjoy lunch on terrace in our restaurant or huge grass area in nearby roof of shopping center.

Best wishes.

Amsterdam, Nederland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was on a business trip in this new hotel. Ingenious modern design of the room with great use of space. Breaffast and buffet lunch and dinner options were good and of good quality and much better than the average buffet style. Also good service, you can see everyone is dedicated and making the best of it.
For internet there is a paid option and a free option, which is slower. I guess this is normal in Slovakia as I experienced this also in the next hotel I have been to.
The fitness was not free. In the amenities I miss a shoe-lift, for the rest there is not much to fault at this place. Keep up the good work and see you next year!

Dear Mr. Prins,

I am very pleased that you have enjoyed our beautiful hotel. Thank you very much for your commends, I believe we are on right way however all the commend are helping us very much therefore ones again thank you.
I wish you all the best and see you soon.

Best wishes.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

A great venue for a city break,business meeting or just to relax in.An added bonus is a direct link to an ultra modern good quality shopping mall adjoining the hotel.
Rooms were new fresh clean in fact pristine.A good AC control that did what it was supposed to do.There was a sense of elegance in this property with wonderful enthusiastic staff that seemed to be passionate about their jobs.I can't find anything to complain about.This place still feels and looks brand new and I congratulate the restaurant staff who were all good English speakers that were happy to always help even though some of us ate breakfast at 06.30 hours.We were always greeted with a smile as if nothing was too much trouble.I definitely recommend this hotel.As did all of my colleagues.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TomasJur, Front Office Manager at Lindner Hotel Gallery Central, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Gazza, thank you very much for your positive commends, we are happy that our customers are happy here.
Thank you very much and all the best and hopefully see you in your next stay.
Front Office Manager
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Moved from another Hotel in in Old town Bratislava because of unfriendly staff and the lanuage barrier to The Lindner. I was not dissappointed as the staff is very friendly and helpfull. they organised tours of the city and also organised a tour to Budapest, Hungary when we requested by suppling taxis to take us to the station. The 13th floor lounge area has an amazing view of the city. The Hotel also has a Mall attached to it with access from the hotel to the mall with stores that caters for all your needs.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ashley,
It was a pleasure to have you here in our hotel. I am happy you have enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will see you in your next stay.
Take care and all the best to you and your team.
Front Office Manager

Been to Lindner Hotel Gallery Central? Share your experiences!