“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 50 Activities in Bratislava
Type: Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike and scooter rental in Bratislava. Treking, mountain and city bikes. Kick and moto scooters 50ccm and 125ccm.
Bratislava
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had a minor issue with my own bike, which I couldn`t fix by myself. I emailed BikeBratislava asking if they would help - and they did! We arranged the meeting, and the bike was as good as new within minutes, not to mention thoroughly checked along the way:) Since the lovely people working there don`t offer regular services such as this - my service was free-of-charge... quite unbelievable and very, very nice. Definitely recommend to everyone - if you look for a bike/scooter rental in Bratislava.

Visited July 2013

Brussels, Belgium
28 attraction reviews
“Very helpful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I tried to arrange 15 mountainbikes for a group of guys. They could not deliver that, as they only had 6 of them. I booked the 6 and tried to find 9 somewhere else. As that didn't work out, I came 2 days before the date back to them to ask if they could find me 9 trekkingbikes instead. They were successful in that on such a short notice. Well done!
The quality of the bikes was average. Some didn't have any issue, but there were at least 3 bikes that had an issue. One with a pedal. One even fell off at the end of our trip (following the Danube south to the Danubiana museum; 20km and back.)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

BikeBratislava S, Owner at BikeBratislava, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Hello Simon,
thank you for your review. We do hope you noticed that the bikes with your described issues were not tagged with BikeBratislava stickers :-). We do take great care to assure 100% condition of our bikes. However, due to such a short notice and already accepted other reservations for our other bikes. we also had to rent those bikes on your behalf..
We hope you had enjoyed your bike trip regardless of this pedal issue!
Kind regards,
Ladislav
Seltjarnarnes, Iceland
“Biking between Vienna and Bratislava”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I can absolutely recommend Bike Bratislava: They delivered bikes to our hotel in Vienna and transferred our luggage to a hotel in Bratislava. My husband and I then biked the beautiful Danube Bike Trail between Vienna and Bratislava, with a one night stop in Hainburg
Everything about the trip was excellent, not the least thanks to the good and friendly service of the personnel at Bike Bratislava (Lucia and co.), good bikes and accessories at a fair price.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

London
11 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We called to hire two bikes on a Monday morning, thirty minutes later they arrived and recommended a route, provided bikes and helmets and other accessories. The bikes were good quality, ideal for the 50km ride that we chose.

Friendly service, good value, would highly recommend.

Bratislava, Slovakia
“Good bike rental: Bike Bratislava”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very nice staff and the best bikes we have ever rented. Bratislava is also a perfect city for bikes. Highly recomended.

Visited April 2013