“Confused by high placing” 2 of 5 stars

02 20738109
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Dessert, Bakeries, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Il Ristorante Toscanacci offre un'autentica cucina Italiana con piatti della tradizione Toscana tutto cio viene cucinato dai nostri cuochi con ingredienti provenienti direttamente dall'Italia. La conduzione del ristorante e' tipicamente familiare come quella di tanti altri importanti e famosi ristoranti italiani nel mondo. Lorenzo e Simonella insieme ai propri figli gestiscono il Toscanacci allo stesso modo dei loro altri ristoranti in Toscana con passione e rispetto della genuinita dei prodotti della loro terra. Buon appetito a tutti !!
“Confused by high placing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The pizzas...really... Gordon Ramsey would have a field day. Much needs improving to justify 11th place

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Good service just a shame the food was so tasteless, had one of the pizza's - just awful especially having been to Florence recently.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“What a shame”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My passion for Italian food has made me a ruthless diner, and this restaurant really pissed me off.

First of all I expect to see the menu when I arrive, and not ask for it. I also expect faster service in a half full restaurant. And I do require fresh dishes made from fresh ingredients. This visit was truly a disaster from A to Z. My chicken was made yesterday and was dry like a piece of wood. My friend asked for medium, but got it all raw, together with dry vegs, smashed down on a plate like it was a trash can - miles away from Italy.

All the wines on the menu are Italian, which is great, but when the quality of the service and, food sucks, I am just dissapointed. The pizza looks ok, quite fresh, but I did not taste it. It might be their only winner.

Nevertheless, why take the chance? My advice is to stay away from this place. This restaurant is a shame for Italy, and I am surprised by the high ranking on Trip Advisor.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Great and unexpected.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Italian food so good as the one in this restaurant I had only eaten in São Paulo/Brazil. It was a great surprise and the service was also really good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Prague, Czech Republic
“First and Last”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

When a visit the restaurant, was rated as number one in Bratislava. Upon entering the restaurant, we were surprised by its small size, only 6 table is not enough for restaurant number one. The restaurant was really quiet, with no music, people whispered, really bad atmosphere to my mind, and decoration nothing special. The food was quite expensive pasta with duck, never try again. After eating, I wanted to go to toilet, I recommend go sooner rather than later, because the path to the toilet is located through the warehouse restaurant, passages and then to the first floor. Where at the time of my visit did not work light. I would recommend the restaurant just to my enemy probably.

• Visited November 2012