“Nice surprise in Bratislava” 4 of 5 stars

02 20738109
Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 797 Restaurants in Bratislava
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert, Italian, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: Il Ristorante Toscanacci offre un'autentica cucina Italiana con piatti della tradizione Toscana tutto cio viene cucinato dai nostri cuochi con ingredienti provenienti direttamente dall'Italia. La conduzione del ristorante e' tipicamente familiare come quella di tanti altri importanti e famosi ristoranti italiani nel mondo. Lorenzo e Simonella insieme ai propri figli gestiscono il Toscanacci allo stesso modo dei loro altri ristoranti in Toscana con passione e rispetto della genuinita dei prodotti della loro terra. Buon appetito a tutti !!
Pisa, Italy
“Nice surprise in Bratislava”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Really good surprise in Bratislava..! Not easy find around Central Europe a restaurant where to taste real tuscany food and wine..Seriously it's possible feel the atmosphera of trattoria in Chianti..People there are very nice and ready to help you to choise dishes and wine...I loved Antipasto Toscano and Pappardelle with rabbit, delicious...If you like the good kitchen and atmosphera just go there and taste....enjoy

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“The staff writes the reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is one of the most unpleasant experiences I ve ever had, when it comes to dining.
We had foolishly picked this restaurant with my fiance, since it was ranked no 1 in Bratislava. Not only it had completely spoiled our lovely evening in town, but also left a bad taste (pun intended) for Italian food and hospitality.

Although the restaurant was quiet, the staff was inattentive and when passing by the order screen, I ve realized they had literally been on facebook. When my fiance had written his honest opinion about the restaurant, he got an angry, unprofessional reply from a badly temperamental Italian chef. Not only had he refused to admit that some might not like his cooking skills, but he was downright rude and personal. We had been charged for the "exchanged' dish twice, whereas in any decent establishment they at least warn you that you cant exchange it ( if they are so adamant that their cooking is perfect) or they will advise you to pick another dish and pay for it. I also strongly believe that from the type and tone of some reviews the restaurant staff writes them themselves.There is no way this could be the best restaurant in town.

I will definitely not be coming to this restaurant, in fact I would advise possible clients to try the delicious local cuisine of which there is plenty under the Michael' s Gate.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“the best pizza in bratislava”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

i was in toscanacci with my wife during my europe trip according to me toscancci is have the best pizza in bratislava. after having a delicious lunch in this restaurant i made a booking for dinner .In my dinner i had some mixed cold cuts of toscanna and also the pasta was so delicious we had service by the indian guy joshi.then we met a chef .all the staff was so kind .i suggest everybody to taste toscanacci .

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“The real Italian food in Slovakia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I went to toscanacci with my family. I got everything so good. Specialy the quality of food is real toscany. I ate the best pizza of my life in toscanacci. The services was so professional and the Indian boy joshi worked there was extremely talented And had a good experience of his work.

“Real Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Toscanacci have the real Italian food. And also the perfect service. I was at toscanacci during my business trip. It's the perfect imagine of Italian restaurant.