“My Home In Bratislava.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rybarsky Cech Penzion

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bratislava
Rybarsky Cech Penzion
You added Rybarsky Cech Penzion to your Saves list
Zizkova 1a, Bratislava 81102, Slovakia (Staré Mesto)   |
Ranked #76 of 91 Hotels in Bratislava
A TripAdvisor Member
“My Home In Bratislava.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2005

In the spring, 1997, I lived at the Rybarsky Cech for three months. I had a small but comfortable single room (upstairs) and was a frequent guest at the pleasant bar and restaurant downstairs. I worked in the city center about ten minutes walk along the Danube from the penzion. My room was not on the river side, but there was less traffic noise on my side. The outside wall of the room was slanted and a part of the pitched roof, and had two window dormers. The windows were hinged and could be opened when the room became warm or stuffy. A small church was half a block away and in the tower was a soft and sad sounding bell that chimed the hours and quarter hours. The commercial barges operated on the Danube day and night and many nights I lay in my bed listening to the church chimes and hearing the thud-thud sounds of the barges deisels. This was living! I returned to the Rybarsky Cech for short stays three different times in 1998. For such an affordable place you could not ask for much more. The staff was friendly and helpful and we all became good friends. I have been told that it remains about the same, and I plan to visit again in fall 2005.

• Stayed January 2005, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Rybarsky Cech Penzion? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rybarsky Cech Penzion

Address: Zizkova 1a, Bratislava 81102, Slovakia
Location: Slovakia > Bratislava Region > Bratislava > Staré Mesto
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 91 Hotels in Bratislava
Rybarsky Cech Penzion Hotel Bratislava

If you own or manage Rybarsky Cech Penzion, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.