You couldn't ask for a better location than the one this hotel provided. It's location as at the bottom of the street to the castle and just steps away from Old Town.
- Comfortable and spacious (by European standards) rooms
- Quick and reliable wifi
- Some of the front desk girls seem more interested in flirting with the police officers at the bar than providing assistance to guests.
- Only two electrical outlets in the whole room (none in the bathroom and one located on the floor by the door)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bratislava hotel is ideally located in the city centre and easily accessible by public transport. Stepfanica airport is only 9 km away. For lovers of art and history, the centre of the old city and Bratislava castle can be reached on foot in a few minutes. Built recently, the hotel has 120 queen beds, indoor pay parking, and a bar with snacks open 24/24. It also provides facilities for disabled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ibis Bratislava Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel Bratislava
- Accor Bratislava Centrum