I stayed just one night, but I have to say, it was a very nice night indeed. The room was big - even I only booked a single room -, very clean, confortable and the bed was superb. The staff was very helpful giving directions. Location is just perfect, right outside of the inner city center - 2 min walking distance, and the breakfast was good enough.
The only complain would be that the materials used in construction, although functional, were not that good, and my room door (101) didn't correctly fit into the frame, which was a bit akward, and allowed noise to come right through the door. The hall was very quite and isolated from other areas of the hotel, so it was not a really big issue.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel Bratislava
- Accor Bratislava Centrum
- Ibis Bratislava
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bratislava hotel is ideally located in the city centre and easily accessible by public transport. Stepfanica airport is only 9 km away. For lovers of art and history, the centre of the old city and Bratislava castle can be reached on foot in a few minutes. Built recently, the hotel has 120 queen beds, indoor pay parking, and a bar with snacks open 24/24. It also provides facilities for disabled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Bratislava Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.