This hotel was great for a short break in Bratislava It is close to the old town and easy to get to from the airport Bus no61 to station and then Bus 93 from station just four stops. The hotel is clean and very up to date. Breakfast was self service but plenty of choice and the staff very helpful and made you feel at home. Rooms well laid out and everything you needed for your stay very quiet at night and great blackout curtains.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel Bratislava
- Accor Bratislava Centrum
- Ibis Bratislava
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bratislava hotel is ideally located in the city centre and easily accessible by public transport. Stepfanica airport is only 9 km away. For lovers of art and history, the centre of the old city and Bratislava castle can be reached on foot in a few minutes. Built recently, the hotel has 120 queen beds, indoor pay parking, and a bar with snacks open 24/24. It also provides facilities for disabled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Bratislava Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.