We travel with my friend to Bratislava for a week and we decided to stay at Ibis Hotel . The hotel is in good location, near to the old town . The stuffs it was friendly and helpfull .The room it was clean . The only negative it was the period to been there they make changes to elevator and all the time it was noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel Bratislava
- Accor Bratislava Centrum
- Ibis Bratislava
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bratislava hotel is ideally located in the city centre and easily accessible by public transport. Stepfanica airport is only 9 km away. For lovers of art and history, the centre of the old city and Bratislava castle can be reached on foot in a few minutes. Built recently, the hotel has 120 queen beds, indoor pay parking, and a bar with snacks open 24/24. It also provides facilities for disabled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Bratislava Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.