The best aspect of the hotel is its location, being about a 10 minute walk from the castle and about 15 from the old town. One small warning. Both walks involve some inclines. We were traveling with my 80+ year-old father and it was difficult for him.
The hotel itself is quite new. Rooms were well kept. It is certainly "no frills" but well worth its price. The staff was very helpful. I would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Bratislava Centrum Hotel Bratislava
- Accor Bratislava Centrum
- Ibis Bratislava
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bratislava hotel is ideally located in the city centre and easily accessible by public transport. Stepfanica airport is only 9 km away. For lovers of art and history, the centre of the old city and Bratislava castle can be reached on foot in a few minutes. Built recently, the hotel has 120 queen beds, indoor pay parking, and a bar with snacks open 24/24. It also provides facilities for disabled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Bratislava Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.