“Holiday trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 89 hotels in Bratislava
Nitra
“Holiday trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Usually me and my sister travel to Bratislava to visit our friends.
Instead of old one place where we used to managed parties we booked new one place - Hotel Kamila.
Manager offered us medium - sized room for 15 people, saloon with fire place.
The first impression was excellent. Saloon with the burning fire place, nice music, everyone in good mood. Amazing atmosphere!
Chef prepared for us several types of menu on buffet.
Perfect idea was sleeping in the hotel. Next morning we enjoyed the breakfast and we tried horse - riding.
Nice experience for everybody.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bratislava
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife prepared me romantic surprise. Stay in Hotel Kamila in a cute lounge.
Staff arranged the right atmosphere, decoration, music, bottle of quality wine with strawberries and Valentine´s Menu for dinner.
Special surprise was in our room - beautiful flowers with sweet desserts.
Very special was late breakfast in the bed :)
I loved our stay in there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This hotel is one of my favourite! I was there with my wife and we had amazing time. There is very good food, service and atmosphere. For breakfast we could choose a lot of meals, there was prepared cheese, eggs, bacon, frankfurters, fresh vegetables and fruits and many others. I really would like to say, that if you are searching place for rest and nice time with your family or friends, it is the right place for you!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Topolcany, Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

This place was amazing, we could do so many things, like ride on horses, play golf or swim in swimming pool. My family and I were very surprised and satisfied. There was very polite and friendly personnel. They were a whole time very helpful with everything. I can say that food was excellent too and our room looked really nice. I´m not sure if I find other place like that.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Litomerice, Ustecky Kraj, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was here with my collegues on business trip. We were surprised and excited. There was very good atmosphere, we felt like in family! Nice and kind waiter :) willing receptionist, very good food, nice rooms and many others pleasant things. I think we were not there last!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very nice hotel, not like others in Bratislava that can feel a bit chain. Liked the fact that the hotel is not in the city center for a change, had a peaceful night (ideal for a business stay if you do not need to be in the city center). Breakfast offers nice hot and cold choices, fresh fruit and veg (give a go to the small sausages – they are the best I’ve ever had! ) Apart from breakfast I had lunch too - salad with fresh grilled chicken breast and grilled goat’s cheese - delicious!
The meeting room I was in was quite special and cozy as it has an open fire place.
Overall nice place to stay if you do not like busy city center.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Zilina, Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I´ve been to several hotels in and around Bratislava on my business trips, but this is finally something friendly, cosy and you feel like in a family. I love the parking literally at the door step, nice lobby, stylish room, good beds and spacious bathroom with window and a view to a garden.
Friendly staff always smiling and perfect food with this "homemade" touch! Strongly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the golf course
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Kamila? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Kamila

Kamila Hotel Bratislava
Address: Cierna Voda 611, Bratislava 831 07, Slovakia
Location: Slovakia > Bratislava Region > Bratislava
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#17 Business Hotel in Bratislava
#17 Luxury Hotel in Bratislava
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Kamila 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Hotel Kamila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Kamila, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.