“Wonderful stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were excited to visit Bratislava for the first time. We chose the Park Inn as we redeemed points and were pleasantly surprised upon checkin that we had been upgraded to a suite with an incredible view of the Danube! The room was spacious, wonderfully appointed and very clean throughout our stay. We really enjoyed starting each cold morning with a hot breakfast at the restaurant. The Park Inn is very convenient to Old Town and we certainly recommend this hotel to anyone who visits the area.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the Danube!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Budapest, Hungary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've stayed in this Hotel this week. This was my second time there. I made a mistake as my colleague made reservation at the wrong webpage (not at ClubCarlson), so I got a room on the 3rd floor. I wanted to upgrade, but I couldnt. The rooms are like completely different quality compared to 4th floor. The desk was sticky, carpet was old and the doors were damaged. I have been to better places in my life, but I was on a one night business trip, so I stayed... I couldnt work, until I figured out that the restaurant across the street has decent internet speed, so I spent there like 6 hours in the evening...
They shouldnt advertise that they have high speed internet, its a lie. On average it was 0.35Mbit/0.45Mbit, once I had a maximum of around 1/1, yeah! :)
The parking is not hard, as the Hotel has parking, but its 28 EUR/day (fyi)

Oh :) And at checkout, since the receptionist didnt know that I am a club member, she just saw I was in a low-priced room (10 EUR difference), she did not ask how I enjoyed my stay, and she did not fold my invoice, just gave it to me as it is. (compared to my colleague, who checked out 2 mins after ;) )

Room Tip: Get a better room, if you can afford it, its worth it :)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Prague, Czech Republic
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The location is very central... close to the UFO observation bridge and old town and immediately in front of hotel is the international buses to airport or adjacent cities.... we took bus to Vienna which took 1 hour and was way easier than train (12 Euro return).
Breakfast was great... best coffee machine, and all is fresh .. with good selection.
Staff at reception were very helpful.
Room was a little small. Furniture was old. No individual toiletries... just a large shampoo dispenser... Also, the room was not very clean. Basically a 3 star hotel, which advertizes and charges as a 4 star. We were a little shocked to learn we had to pay extra for swimming pool and fitness center.
Definitely, not a bad place, but really needs a lot of minor improvements.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
england
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

be warned not a lot to do in bratislava we went up to the castle and there was only us up there. drinks vary in price local heineken 5% from 3 to 5 euro a can. went to Viena for the day 26 euro return on train got in taxi at station coming back after telling the guy 3 times the name of the hotel we ended up on a motorway going back to Viena only to be told later not to use the taxi,s outside the station you should phone your hotel and they wil send one for you, would not visit again to quiet, quite boring

Room Tip: just returned from this hotel and could not complain rooms were very clean staff very friendly and t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
newcastle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Just come back from this hotel and would like to share my stay, hotel is in an excellent location rooms are ok clean, we only had breakfast more continental then english but enough to start your day. The club underneath is the best in brats but you have to be there before 12 and dont go in big groups as they dont let you in. Also keep away from a bar called Cats its a lap dance bar and we had to pay for a dance before we could leave and a bottle of vodka was 87 euros, allstars bar is where the football is and they do some good food infact we didnt have a bad meal out and the prices were good beer and food for 14 lads was around 300 euros nothing really. Went go karting and shooting live ammo was a great experience would def recommend if you go. Overall a great place to stay for a few days would def recommend and also would stay in this hotel again friendly staff and great location.

Room Tip: try and get one overlooking the river danube lovely view.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Stockholm, Sweden
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We choose an upgraded room which was nice and clean but those corridors are awful- looks like a street carpet. We had access to swimming pool so we went to swimming pool but guess what we needed to take a voucher from reservation. Ok went downstairs and got the voucher and entered the pool. Yeah also you need to carry your room towels if you donot want to pay extra..
Location is good but really i am sure with the same price you can find better options. I do not recommend this hotel.
breakfast was average open buffee. there are waitresses visiting your table every 5 mins to pick up empty plates or asking to pick up! This is not service but how can you explain them--

Room Tip: book another hotel
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family