Not luxurious by any means, but very good value for money. Plenty of little niggles but at about €60 a night you really cannot complain.NB!!
1. The TV does only have 3 English speaking channels and there is only so much CNN anyone can put up with
2. There is a shower head attached to the side of the bath but not a 'tall' clasp or shower curtain - this effecitvely means you either have to sit or kneel and self-shower (or stand and spray the whole bathroom)
3. Aircon works nicely
4. Breakfast is a good selection of cereals, fruits, cooked, yoghurts and eggs - eggs of every possible shape and description (boiled, fried, omlettes, scrambled, poached - eggs and more eggs). The local sausage is quite interesting.
5. Only about a 15-20 minute walk to the old town and close to a mini-supermarket for the essentials
6. Do not try the tea/coffee inroom - truly awful (and no milk)
7. There is a gym apparently - but couldn't make it as sprained ankle of the Bratislave pavements - be especially careful when it is dark, they are well-potholed!
Don't be put off. If you are looking for somewhere to have a good night sleep, nice breakfast and very reasonably priced this is the place.
The Acid-test - would I stay here again - without a doubt, just make sure they have a double room otherwise you're in a twin room (pushed together)
Make sure you confirm the room - I asked for a double and got a twin (not much use on your own)
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.