“I love this restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leblon brazilian churrascaria and lounge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Leblon brazilian churrascaria and lounge
Eurovea Galleria, Pribinova 8, Bratislava 81109, Slovakia
Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

we always take rodizio for 25Eur (all you can eat), waiters are perfect and nice, meal is very good (i like their steaks on rod, very unconventional in Bratislava), we love their fresh limonade (Limonádový Joe is my favorite), restaurant is beautiful furnished.

but parking is problem - when you go there for dinner, after 9p.m. they close shops over parking garage and you must use entry at the end of shopping building, its quit far from this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bratislava, Slovakia
“something new for me...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Even I was told that the real Brazilian concept of restaurant is far from this I was still satisfied anyway as I'm not able to compare. I invited my bf for his birthday and we both liked the food provided, guys with the different types of meat were coming round pretty often some times we only said thank you as our plates were still full.
Service could have been a little better but still no major objections. If you are coming with kids there's a corner for them as well so you can enjoy your food and they enjoy their time as well.
Prices are somewhat cheaper for the "all you can eat" during the weekdays - I think - until 5.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A simple ok...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Ok defines the food , hospitality and price. Location stands out because it's on the Danube front. Surely there are better places For dinner in Bratislava .

Dallas, Texas
“Good meal with a nice view of the river”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

This is a nice surprise and a different experience than I expected. Food was good , maybe a bit more done than I would normally order. The salad bar was good - not as varied as what I have experienced in Brazil but good nevertheless.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

Management and waiters are liars. I decided to go there because of having a discount on rodizio with my friends. The waiter told me that discount is valid only till 5pm, so I had to pay full amount. After that I calld the manager and he told me, that waiter should aske me to choose discounted or normal rodizio. That s a lie, because I asked him, about discounted price.
So the result : they are wery sorry about that situation. Worthless!
Anyway we had to call the waiters to bring another meats, drinks and side dish. That is not a real rodizio.
This guys should visit some rodizio restaurants, to see how to run such business.

• Visited January 2012