“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 89 hotels in Bratislava
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

everything as like stay in your own place . every one who works in the hotel kindly . I don't know what else I have write. but I felt great during my stay in the hotel . I have no idea whu the minimum have over 200 characters . I will give this a -

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ludmila T, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear valued Traveller!

Thank you very much for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava and for posting your review about it.

I was happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you remained highly satisfied with the hotel facilities.

The whole DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava will be looking forward to hosting you again in the future, and I am sending you my kindest regards,

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel is situated in the suburbs of the city, within easy reach of centre by taxi and well serviced by buses. It is convenient to airport, and is used by airline staff. It is modern and fitted to a high standard. Staff are pleasant and being a hilton"gold card" holder i was upgraded to a suite which was both comfortable and finished to a high spec and spacious with seperate social area and bedroom.
Breakfast was excellent in variety and quality. I was slightly concerned about the location prior to arrival, in terms of convenience,but in hindsight i wouldnt let this deter anyone, as this is an exceptional hotel with leisure facilities accessible to residents.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Ludmila T, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review about our hotel.

It was a pleasure for me to learn that you found the location of the hotel convenient for you and you had a great stay with us. Moreover, I was delighted to read that all facilities and services met your expectation.

I hope you will consider the DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava the next time you are staying in the area.

With kind regards,

Ludmila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stay in a lot of Hotels, often in Hilton properties, and this is one of the best I've stayed in so far, Conrads included !

Check in was seamless, everything was ready, warm greeting, and of course a warm cookie, which I put in my coat pocket and only found heading out to work this morning !

Room is great, clean, modern, and very well appointed, OK, its a suite, but if the standard rooms are anything like, you won't be dissapointed.

Ate in the bar / restaurant last night, food cooked to order, in full view (always a confidence giver), and a couple of well priced drinks. Service was fantastic, quick, pleasant and polite.

Breakfast this morning was very good, a wide selaction of hot and cold foods, Omelettes to order etc. 1st rate.

Can't see me staying anywhere else in this city, it is really THAT good !

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your beautiful review with us and fellow travelers.

With great pleasure I was reading that you remained highly satisfied with the hotel facilities as well as with the professional service provided by our staff. We're glad you had a taste of our warm caring service along with our nice cookie at check-in.

Thank you for staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava. We're looking forward to welcome you again, soon.

With kind regards,

Ludmila
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel is located a long walk from the old town. The breakfast is below average. Internet access is slow and not working in all rooms. The room temperatur high. The beds are very nice and the room was clean.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ludmila T, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear guest,

thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I was dissapointed to read that you didn't find the location of our hotel convenient. Also, I'm sorry your breakfast didn't live up to your expectations.

We hope that you give us another opportunity for a better experience.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Even before we arrived, the staff gave us information about the bus to take from train station and that worked out very well indeed. This hotel staff is low key but very helpful as and when you need them. They cater to the travelers needs. Hotel is well connected by bus to the city center and train station. Good rooms, Wifi and spa. No issues.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava. I am happy to hear you were satisfied with our hotel and service.

We hope we will have a chance to see you again!

Leiden, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

It was a business trip with a 3 day stay, so enough time to get a good overview of this hotel. It was a stay I would gladly repeat. Firstly, I arrived and was going to check in, but earlier that normal. The staff promptly checked me in , and requested I come back at 12 when rooms will be ready and surprised me by offering me a nice warm cookie. I came back, and as it was still not ready, upgraded me to the next type of room. I stepped in and loved it! Clean, classy, spacious with all I would require for a very comfortable stay and more. My other colleagues had absolutely no complaints. We learnt that the hotel was just a few year old, but it is indeed well maintained and the staff are amazingly helpful. I would mention the gentleman Martin (my namesake at reception) for his helpfulness and professionalism)

There is also an in-house restaurant which practically deserves her own review and it will be a few stars. Breakfast is a feast with loads of options to choose from.

Bratislava is a small city/town of 500,000 people but the hotel is about some 5 minutes to the centre by taxi which is readily available by order. The new Ice hockey stadium is practically next door to the hotel. This happens to be a sport that the locals are passionate about. I could catch a match on the TV which apart from local channel had quite a few English speaking channels like BBC, CNN, CNBC et.c Overall, a nice experience

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your positive comments and review about your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava. I'm glad to hear that Martin from the Front Desk was helpful, I will definetely let him know about your experience.

We appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that our service and our amenities made your stay comfortable.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Beautiful hotel with very friendly stuff. Hotel is less than 10 minutes away from town and clubs. Rooms are spacious and bed very comfy. This was our second visit and we will come back. And I will recommend this hotel to anybody who want either nice quite weekend as hotel has a spa or night out with your friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear guest,

thank you very much for taking the time to send us the great review. I'm delighted to hear that our staff made your stay comfortable and you enjoyed your stay fully.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the city.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava? Share your experiences!