“Delicious steaks & wonderful service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 821 Restaurants in Bratislava
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pasta
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are premium Steak restaurant in town. We are known to be the only restaurant in town offering delicious USDA Prime fillet steaks. We prepare top quality meats from farms in USA, Argentina, Ireland, New Zealand, France, Italy, Spain and of course Slovakia. Daily delivery of supplies guarantees that only the freshest ingredients are used in our selection of mouthwatering appetizers, flavorful main dishes and irresistible desserts. Our bartenders will lift your spirits with hand-shaken martinis and crafted cocktails.Visit us for a great experience. Start you dinner with Caesar Salad with home-made dressing, unforgettable Chocolate Fondant as dessert will be just a great finish to your lovely evening. Still have some more time? Enjoy great selection of wines from all over the world or wide selection of cocktails in our bar.
“Delicious steaks & wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We were here for a birthday celebration & it was a large group. All of our food was amazing. We were the only ones there at the time & our one waiter never skipped a beat & kept everything coming. We ordered drinks & quite a few shots. The mint by passion & mint by mango were great. We all had a fabulous time & an amazing start to our night of celebrating with friends. We were all surprised by shots that were on the house. Unfortunately, i don't know the name of it, but it had a thin slice of lime with carmelized sugar on it for one to suck at the end. Marvelous!!! I really recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
Lookout Mountain, Georgia
“The best steak I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The reviews for this place don't do it justice. Our server, Lucia, was great. Subtle, understated service the entire meal; the mark of a professional waiter. And the food. I am not exaggerating when I say this was the best steak I've ever had. I had the ribeye. Just excellent. My wife had a hamburger and my mother in law an excellent pork dish with sound dried tomatoes and cheese. Even the kids menu was well thought out, and they had a little kids play area so we could enjoy our meal.

I hope this restaurant opens another branch in Košice, where we live now. I'd be a regular!

Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“The best steaks in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We are going to this restaurant for very special ocasions. Service and food is on top level. They serve the best steaks I have ever eaten.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Horndean, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The restaurant was packed to bursting when we arrived (people eating pre the Depeche Mode concert) and there was just one table free for our booking but not ideally placed. Without being prompted our waitress volunteered that she'd move us to a better table when the crowds departed, which she did.

My tomato soup with mozzarella and basil was seasoned well without being over sweetened and the entrecote (rib eye) steak was every bit as good as suggested by the menu description. When I asked for it to be cooked very rare, blue even, the waitress stated that if I needed it cooked more or had any problems with it, the chef would happily cook it again or change it. I had absolutely no complaints as it was cooked to perfection! My wife had an Argentinian fillet steak cooked medium rare and despite it being a generous size, apart from a mouthful to taste it, I regretfully had no request to help her to finish it as it was the best steak that she has ever eaten. In my opinion, its taste and texture was better than the more expensive USDA prime fillet steak chosen by my daughter, although if you want the ultimate melt in the mouth steak, choose that.

We'll definitely be going back there on our next visit to Bratislava.

• Visited May 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I tried this place after reading some of the positive reviews on TripAdvisor and realising it is located just a few minutes' walk from where I live - after going with friends and family I almost wish it wasn't so close to me because I can see myself spending a lot of money coming back again and again! I've had some great food in Bratislava but steaks have never been something that have been reliably good anywhere I've tried - pork and chicken are often good but not steak. Well, after coming here I've had to revise that opinion as my family and I were served the best steaks we'd ever had. My USDA fillet was like butter, but Mum's Argentinian fillet was the best damn steak I think I've ever tried - a good size portion and perfectly done (the sea salt and pink peppercorns really added to it too). I'll definitely be coming back - service was excellent too.

• Visited May 2013