We stayed at the Mercure Bratislava at the start of April 2013 and were very happy with our stay. The room was a good size and very clean. The bathroom does have a window looking out into the bedroom but luckily the curtain covered this completely! The beds were very comfortable and the room had a safe, a hairdryer and free wi-fi connection. In terms of location the hotel is a 2 minute walk from Hlavna Stanica- This is the main train station where you can can get trains to Vienna and Budapest. The airport bus (Number 61) also stops here. It takes about 10-15 minutes to walk to the Old Town, although there are plenty of buses/ trams which also take you all over the city. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a good value hotel in Bratislava.
*An extra tip- If you are travelling to Bratislava from Vienna make sure you check which station you are heading to! There are two Bratislava stations (Hlavna Stanica and Petrzalka) and they are no-where near each other!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bratislava Centrum Hotel
- Mercure Bratislava Centrum Hotel Bratislava
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New 4 star Bratislava hotel features 175 uniquely designed rooms. The hotel is located in the city center within 10 minutes walk from the Bratislava castle and the downtown pedestrian shopping area. Near business centers and tourist attractions, this hotel will meet your expectations. Chill out and bar area for well-being. Coffee and tea facilities in all rooms, Wifi, fitness and Privilege lounge. Meals and drinks available 24/7. The hotel offers 7 meeting rooms (max. capacity 180 pax). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Bratislava Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.