“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Green Lotus

Green Lotus
Apollo Business Center II. | Blok C (Green), 1st floor, Bratislava 821 02, Slovakia
Improve this listing
Bratislava
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Based on my expereíence I can only recommend this place. The service, athmosphere and the smell is wonderful! I can not wait until my next visit to Green Lotus. I always take the aromatherapy heaven and I feel just like in heaven :)

Visited December 2013

• Slovak first
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Heaven on Earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Green Lotus is very personal, very calming and relaxing place! I take every opportunity to spend my time there, giving my self totally up to the hands of professional Thai ladies for all sorts of rituals and massages. Its a great place to go to after work, shopping or a whole day trip, you have own shower and own room to relax in (unless you want to enjoy the massage with your partner in the same room). After the massage you can still take a moment to relax and have a herbal tea prepared for you on the reception. Simply - HEAVEN ON EARTH!

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service, excellent place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I do certainly recommend to go there!! Excellent services, nice premission, kind staff and massages absolutely fantastic!!

Visited May 2014
Pezinok, Slovakia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect Thai spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I recommended visit this spa because staff really know their stuff.
Absolute relax in private rooms with perfect thai masseuse.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic spa with staff who really know their stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

I booked myself in to the Green Lotus for a Foot Ritual as a treat to myself after work - I work in the same complex where the Green Lotus is located so it was easy to get to, but still not too hard to find for people looking for a good Thai massage.

I was instantly impressed upon walking through the door by the atmosphere of the place. The lights are suitably dimmed, they offer you slippers as you arrive, the staff at reception speak English and the masseuses seem to know basic English too. The treatment rooms themselves are spotless and beautifully decorated, with your own personal shower - I was actually concerned I might leave footprints on the floor of the shower after my treatment! - and by gosh do the masseuses know their stuff.

I'd booked in for an hour's Foot Ritual (very reasonably priced) but have been suffering from a lower back problem for the last few months that I mentioned to the masseuse as there were elements of reflexology in the foot treatment. She took precise note of where my back pain was located, and when she came to treat the side that was hurting, she adapted what was clearly a set treatment to work up my back, stretching the leg on that side more than the other, and worked all the way up to my shoulder and neck investigating the source of the pain. She had me doing gentle stretches in addition to some very firm massage - while it may not have been exactly relaxing it was clearly having an effect, to the point that the pain I've been bothered with for months was drastically reduced by the massage. I felt a little like I'd been working out hard the next day but it was very worth it!

The whole thing ended with a cup of herbal tea and an apple given to you in the reception room where you could rest after the massage. Completely impressed and I'll definitely be going back there again - hopefully for continued treatment on my back.

Visited November 2011