“Beautiful hotel next Eurovea mall” 5 of 5 stars

Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Pribinova 12, Bratislava 811 09, Slovakia   |
Ranked #5 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Michigan
“Beautiful hotel next Eurovea mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Very conveniently located hotel next to Eurovea mall. Apart from hotel restaurants the mall also offers wide varity of food choices. We statyed in room 628 which was quite through the window we could see roof of Eurovea. Alll the staff we interacted with were very courteous and willing to help all the time. The rectangular pool was also nice. The hotel is about 15-20 min walk from old town. The hotel is also accessible by good network of public transportation. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Noise will not be an issue as this is tucked between river and a quite street
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SheratonBratislava, General Manager at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear guest,

thank you for your nice comments. We are happy that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and surroundings. Should your travels ever bring you back to Bratislava, we will be happy to welcome you in Sheraton again any time soon.

Simone Dulies

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Booked this hotel for business meeting . Chose the destination to be different and due to reasonable conference costs . Honestly was not expecting 5 star treatment , but that is exactly what we got . Staff were courteous, professional and very helpful. All areas were very clean . Food was excellent. Cannot recommend highly enough.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for sharing these kind words at TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the time in our hotel and hope to see you in Bratislava again soon.

Salt Point
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I arrived at the Sheraton on the 6th of February expecting a 16 day business trip. Sixty-five days later, I checked out. You would think that a stay like that could weigh on ones nerves but I can attest that the staff at the Sheraton did everything to make my stay enjoyable.

Martin and Lucas greeted me in the morning as I would leave for work or evening as I would return and it always made me feel like someone was watching out for me. The lessons on culture (Easter) and the language (daily Slovak lessons) made the few minutes waiting for a taxi extra special.

Vladimir is the front of the house manager and does an exceptional job ensuring your stay is all it can be.

The team serving breakfast knew me by heart - you may think.. of course they should because you were there so long... but how many hotels really notice that, especially when they are so busy. I would have coffee waiting for me ... they knew the omelet I wanted.... the room to charge...perfect to make me feel more at "home".

Room service is excellent.. always within 30 minutes and always delivered by someone who is extremely courteous.

The lounge was a nice break from the room.. worked from there a couple of times. The host was extremely polite and did whatever he thought necessary to make the experience best.

Obviously given length of stay.. used laundry service... they even ironed socks! Nice job each time.

One thing I did notice was that housekeeping and mini-bar restocking, which included putting bottles of water in the room, was inconsistent. Some days were amazing... some days seemed like all they did was make the bed....but... perhaps it is my US background that sets my expectation.

I've stayed here before on a personal trip and I highly recommend this hotel for any reason you would go to Bratislava.

Room Tip: I am not sure you can get a bad room. One of the people traveling with me had a room near the eleva...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear valuable guest,

I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received, as well as for praising the skills and positive attitude of our associates. We will gladly share this positive review and your personal appreciation with them, as well as with the whole Sheraton Bratislava Hotel team. It was our pleasure having you with us and create a “home away from home” for you.

Please let us know if we can be of future assistance to you, we certainly hope to be able to welcome you back soon!

Bratislava, Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were very satisfied with everything.. Nice wellness, really good breakfast, not too many people inside the hotel, calm atmosphere everywhere.. really nice staff.. even though there were a Marathon run organized outside just in front of the hotel building everything was really good.. :) D&B

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Duri and Betka,

Thank you for your nice and supporting review. We are glad you enjoyed your time at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel. If you ever decide to return to Bratislava, we'll be happy to welcome you again at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as part of a group tour with Insight Vacations. It is a very modern and comfortable hotel. The swimming pool is good and I enjoyed swimming freestyle non-stop for around an hour. Included breakfast was excellent.

It is a good representation of the Sheraton brand.

There is a large shopping centre just next to the hotel. We also walked along the river front to enjoy the views. I have attached photos to show the quality of this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Let me thank you for this nice comment that you have shared within the Tripadvisor community. I am very happy you enjoyed your time at the Sheraton Bratislava hotel and we will be happy to welcome you back again soon.

Sammamish, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I could not expect a more positive surprise than this Sheraton property in Bratislava. Very contemporary and spacious rooms, LED TV, espresso machine and several amenities to please the guest. The hotel could easily stand for the upper scale W brand. Excellent location, with a super modern mall sharing the same building complex, it took us just 15 minutes walk to the old and historical town of Bratislava. Club facilities for frequent member were small, but with excellent selection of beverages, wines and spirits, as well cheese and other finger foods.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
SheratonBratislava, General Manager at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this great review on Tripadvisor. It makes me happy hearing that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We will be more than happy to welcome you back soon :)

Warm regards,

São Paulo, Sp
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Very nice hotel for business, close to the city center (10 minutes by foot) and next door to the best shopping mall in Bratislava (EUROVEA). The hotel is right at the Danube where there are many cafes, restaurants and a pedestrian walkway where you can promenade in warmer days. The room I stayed was very comfotable and spacious, with a very nice bathroom. Nice rate for what you get in return. There is a well-equiped fitness center and an indoor pool.

Room Tip: Try to get one looking at the Danube. The view will be nice, but in summer it might be more noisy be...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear David,

I am glad you enjoyed the time at our hotel, as well as its surrounding - EUROVEA shopping center, with its bars and restaurants. Should your travels ever bring you back to Bratislava, we will be more than happy to welcome you again.

Warm regards,