“Excellent spa” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 89 hotels in Bratislava
Moscow, Russia
“Excellent spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed in the hotel just a night and it was really nice. We went to the spa, it was worth it! The view to the river is amazing. You may try jogging or cycling just by the river, there are some lovely cafe and restaurants. Moreover breakfasts are delicious, especially waffles... Mmm.. Thank you to the staff for a lovely stay

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Bratislava_Kempinski, Manager at Kempinski Hotel River Park Bratislava, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for letting us know your experience. We are happy you liked the hotel, its location, Spa and the services offered to the guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Kempinski Hotel River Park again!

367 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Polish first
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed at the Kempinski River Park on a recent business trip to Bratislava. A great experience! Modern, luxorious hotel with large, comfortable rooms and a lovely SPA with swimming pool on the top floor with great views of the Donau river. Right by the river and close to the castle and the pretty old town of Bratislava. This is only 45 minutes from Vienna airport, and I would consider to stay here also when going on a weekend trip to Vienna - great value for money. The only negative experience was a cumbersome check-out process which created long queues and is irritating for business travelers that usually have limited time and would prefer express check-out the night before, however this could easily be simplified.

Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel three times and on each occasion it has exceeded expectations. The bedrooms are more than comfortable, many with fantastic Danube views, the service is good, the food is well-above the Kempinski average. The spa and fitness facilities are superb. I cannot fault this hotel. I recommend it undeservedly. It remains excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a river view room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bratislava_Kempinski, Manager at Kempinski Hotel River Park Bratislava, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for all your stays at the Kempinski Hotel River Park and for taking time to give us your feedback. It is our pleasure to offer the highest standard of services and create a luxurious experience for our guests!
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great Hotel. There is a SPA on the 11th Floor that is totally worth it! It will take you 15 minutes to walk to the old town or you could use the hotel's Rolls Royce to take you there free of charge once per day :)
The rooms are luxurious and big.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your nice review. We are always happy to hear such a positive feedback from our valuable guests. We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay, the Spa, the hotel location and the services we offer. We are looking forward to welcoming you or your friends again soon!
Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I loved the Kempinski. Just wow.

I was sent here on business and my boss said I HAD to stay here because "it was the best." He's right. On arrival, you are greeted by a doorman who takes your luggage in for you and delivers it up to your room later. The Rolls Royce is indeed parked right out in front for when you wanted to go to the Old Town (which, sadly, I didn't get a chance to use).

The room! I know I only had a hillside room, but wow. There were roses in my bathroom. A separate bathtub and walk in shower.. both with digital temperature controls. The bathtub was luxurious and I didn't want to get out. The bed was firm, but not overly so; I slept well both nights and even though I had a room facing the hillside, the rumble from the tram below was not at all intrusive and did not disturb my sleep. The television was a flatscreen new one that looked like a mirror when off. The room was spacious and immaculately clean. I texted my best friend telling him how nice the hotel was, and he said that if there was champagne in the minibar, he'd be impressed.

[There is a small bottle of Mumm's champagne in the minibar for €24, and he was suitably impressed.]

Breakfast was OK.. generic continental offering, but with very nice service. I was by myself one morning and they gave me a table by the window.. where I could watch the snow falling on the promenade next to the Danube. Just lovely.

My first night I went to Kolkova, a local restaurant just a few yards from the hotel, for dinner. I liked that better (and it was cheaper) than the dinner in the hotel the second night. My whole team was a bit miffed at the prices for dinner and the size of the entrees (think minimalist presentation for a lot of money). But it was good and the service was excellent.

All in all I would LOVE to stay here again if Bratislava was on my agenda.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I spend 3 nights in this luxury hotel by the river. The room was very nice decorated, modern and luxury.We had a Danube view. Breakfast was great.Big choice of cold and hot food. Personal was very friendly. There is nothing bad in this hotel. Next time I will be in Bratislava I am sure I will be there .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much your kind review on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the services we delivered to you.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
With kind regards,
Bratislava, Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very nice new luxury hotel. Personal is very friendly and there exists a very pleasant atmosphere. Spa is located on a high floor and a beautiful view from there. For clients there is a Rolls Royce ride free.

Room Tip: Ask for room on river side
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for letting us know your experience. We are happy you liked the hotel, the spa and the services offered to the guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Kempinski Hotel River Park again!
Hotel Management

Been to Kempinski Hotel River Park Bratislava? Share your experiences!