“Stylish, comfortable living” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 91 Hotels in Bratislava
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Stylish, comfortable living”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

This is a stylish, modern hotel in an elegant district just a stones throw from the city centre. The view from our room was stunning, the facilities were clean and the staff could not have been more friendly. We will return.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
mbi_mh, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Sulekova Bratislava, responded to this review, September 19, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post your kind comment on Tripadvisor.com. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us in Mamaison Residence Sulekova in Bratislava. It is also a pleasure to see that you liked the view of our rooms and location which is truly walking distance to downtown area.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be at your assistance planning your next visit to Bratislava.

With kind regards,

Tibor BIELIK

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Bratislava
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

It is a really good apartments place to stay with a family or friends. The studios are well equipped with TV, Radio, AC and kitchenware. Wifi signal is sometimes weak, but it is OK. Staff is always friendly and they speak English.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

on behalf our team I am glad to see your valuable comment on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay in Mamaison Residence Sulekova. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We admit that due to the size of the property and rooms sometimes it can be hard to get excellent signal but we do our utmost to have the signal covered the building throughotly. That is also the reason why we have just recently upgraded our WiFi network with 2 additional HotSpots for better ceverage.

I do hope this little touch next time could really make your stay with us more comfortable.

With kind regards,

vienna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

My wife and me enjoyed our stay here very much. Even for us as experienced travellers, the service and atmoshpere were overwhelming. We will come back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words on Tripadvisor.com regarding Mamaison Residence Sulekova Bratislava. I am more than happy that you enjoyed your valuable time spent with us and that we could always provide service with a smile that is appreciated by guests like you - that is why I am delighted to see that your expectations are met by these efforts.

With kind regards and looking forward to welcome you in the future,

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I am Mohammad Mastan, employee of Genpact Hyderabad stayed in Mamaison Hotel in July, 2011. I find that the Management and staff of Mamaison hotel are very helpful and co-operative. Even the place is very near to Big Shopping complexes like Eurovea, Aupark...also near to Presidential Palace and from some rooms we have best view of Castle. It is best place to stay in Bratislava.

We came here on the event of Intergration and reverse transition of Cadbury Accounts Payable processes to Kraft EBSC in Bratislava centre. We stayed here for a period of ľ weeks from 17 July, 2011 to 30 July, 2011.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

Very welcoming. Apartments are clean and really comfortable. Location is good, a short walk into the historical centre. A great hotel and really reasonably priced.

• Stayed July 2011
mbi_mh, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Sulekova Bratislava, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Dear guest,

thank you very much for your kind review. Our team is really happy to hear that you have been satisfied with quality of the service and property itself - we honour all our guests and we look forward to welcome you in Bratislava in the future.

Kind regards,

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

As expats living overseas, we have traveled extensively through these last 18 years. This hotel easily ranks in the top 5 that we have ever stayed in. The staff at the reception was gracious and helpful. The room was large, clean and very welcoming. The bathroom was also spacious and well-equipped. We could easily spend an extended stay here with all the comforts of home provided. The old city was a 15 walk straight down the street from the hotel, and we enjoyed browsing and eating in the charming streets there. This hotel was a highlight of our trip to Hungary.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

we are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at Mamaison Residence Sulekova Bratislava and that our staff offered you a high quality of service and you also liked your well-equipped suite.

We will have much pleasure in welcoming you back in the future and we hope that your trip to Hungary went well.

With my best regards,

Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I stayed twice in Bratislava, each time in different properties and locations. My first stay was Sheraton which I happily left after 3 nights /will be posting a review later on/. My collegues from work suggested me to stay in Residence Sulekova and I have to tell you I am so happy I listened. First of all, you have two residence managers, Tibor and Michelle living actualy at the property with their children making a true family atmosphere that you do not see that often elsewhere. They will greet you on arrival and make sure you have everything that you need during your stay. They have also trained their staff to be very customer oriented /Sasha and Andy/ and even though there is always only one person at the reception, they are always smiling and willing to help! The location of Residence Sulekova is very quiet and green residential area of Palisady district - just below the castle. It is walking distance to downtown as well as very convenient to use the public transportation as there is a terminus of 208 troleybus right in front of the place. It is definetly NOT walking distance from Sheraton. The apartment I got here was three times bigger with full size kitchen and what is more important, for the same price as Sheraton room. My apartment was Executive One bedroom Suite spreaded over 65sqm with free internet connection and based on my companies negotiation also a free breakfast. You can use their sauna and fitness room free of charge as much as you can and they also provide you with free mineral water, coffee and tea throughout the day. I am not a fan of dry cleaning as I am allergic to some detergents so I was more than happy to be able to use their laundry room - also free of charge. It is clear that Residence Sulekova is designed for extended stay clientele and since my project will bring me back to Bratislava in September, I will be for sure - without any doubts - staying here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear valued guest,

thank you so much for sharing your experience with other fellow travellers on Tripadvisor. Your satisfaction is our main goal. Also, your recognition of our team’s efforts is truly rewarding, I definitely shared your comments with them.

We look forward to welcome you in Bratislava very soon.

Kind regards,

Tibor BIELIK

Been to Mamaison Residence Sulekova Bratislava? Share your experiences!