“Great Family Entertainment” 4 of 5 stars

Santa Clara
9 attraction reviews
“Great Family Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stopped in for some fun on our trip to Hungary. Toboggan rides along great metal slides! What could be safer!? It's a ride at your own risk kind of activity, but honestly if you're minding their rules you will be safe and have a blast. The kids absolutely enjoyed it. It's like nothing we've ever tried in the U.S. So we had to give it a try. The park is small, but has food shacks and refreshments to sit and watch as others wiz by on their toboggans. Great fun for the family.

Visited August 2013

Luton
50 attraction reviews
“Not exactly an adrenaline rush”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Maybe being sandwiched in the middle of a load of school children spoilt it but I was expecting it to be a bit more exciting. I was also expecting (perhaps unfairly) some instruction in English.

If you're going up there anyway then it's worth a look, but if not you're not missing much: The climb up and down the hill was more exciting.

Visited April 2014
Southport, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've been coming here ever since I was a kid and always enjoyed it. This didn't change even nowadays. My girlfriend said she never done any bobsliding so I thought it'll be good fun for her and it really was. We ended up coming down only three times, and she liked all three times. She literally ended up screaming all the way down in fun and I was laughing my head off as well, and we've heard back later from my mom who was spectating that everyone was laughing at us as well as if we were crazy! It's a great value for money as well, and I think most couples can comfortably get in one bob, unless they're both too overweight. Moreover if you also got kids along with you on holiday then going to Visegrad is a good idea, as the kids would love the bobsliding.

Visited March 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
22 attraction reviews
“For kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was fun for me to go down once but it takes more time to get to the top than to come down. Kids seem to love it thou....

Visited September 2013
Budapest, Hungary
6 attraction reviews
“excellent weekend adrenaline boost option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

about 6 sliding is enough fun for an adult at once, and you spend a good afternoon in a beautful environment.

Visited August 2013