“Very cheap but utterly awful” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pecs
Hunyor Hotel
Save Saved
You added Hunyor Hotel to your Saves list
Jurisics Miklos U. 16, Pecs 7624, Hungary   |
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Pecs
UK
“Very cheap but utterly awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2007

I have just spent a week in the 'Hotel' Hunyor. Without doubt it is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in (and I have spent a lot of time in India...). I don't really know where to start. The receptionists have no comprehension of polite service and often did not speak English/German/Spanish... The room was large but had cobwebs. It was not cleaned during my stay (7days) Only the towels were changed. The toilet was disgusting. I had to clean it myself. I considered using the loo brush in the cleaning process but realised that it had 'excrement' from a previous guest embedded in it...... There was a bath but it did not have taps. The shower was connected to the sink taps. I had no shower curtain and the receptionist looked grumpy when I asked to be suppplied with one. The breakfast was dire - the selection was the same every day. You had a choice of hot dog sausages in water, dodgy looking scrambled eggs or fish fingers. The hotel has a resturant but it is only open for breakfast - the resturants in Pecs are really excellent so this is not a loss. There is a bar but it was not open at any time during our stay. In summary - try to avoid the Hunyor.

Stayed March 2007

Families
Couples
Lisboa - Portugal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2006

For the price the hotel in OK... The breackfirst is OK (-)

The bigest problem that I found is in terms of cleaning... yeee the room is not cleaned everyday, and the toilet was horrible....

• Disliked — TOILETTTTT
  • Tips/Secrets — it is really easy to get to this HOTEl... well comunicated by bus.. and the city is just on the end of the road (1 Km)
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hunyor Hotel? Share your experiences!