1.Reception is very helpfull, they really try to work the best way. I thank them a lot.
What is really good- a big balconies with table and 2 chairs, a fridge in the room, good comfortable bed and pillows.
2.Very noisy-all day long bum-bum music and people conversations from the restorant behind the garden of the hotel.
3.No sound isolation at all, so all my neighbours caughing, talking, watching TV at 7 am was shared with me))) I was not happy with it.
4.Very hot, no air condition (it's my fault to ignore this fact) sunny side, the sun rises at 5 am and it's in you room, curtains are orange color, that's why they don't protect from the light.
5. All bad smells from the kitchen and smoking people coming up into my room at the 3 floor.
6. Old cooling taps and sanitary engineering. Old windows and doors. Cleaning lady's long black hairs on the floor in the room after each "cleaning"(((
7. Buffet menu is only on German or Hungerian, no English neither Russian.
So at summer time I would go with a 4 star and two meals included hotel like Palace or Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 bldgs: rooms & apts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Majerik Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.